• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Alaska Members

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
So, i've seen quite a few SVT Contours since i've moved here (Anchorage) in 2014. I'm curious to how many are forum members or are active on Facebook. I've seen a Tropic Green SVT, 2 SilFro, 2 Black, 1 Black/SilFro combo. It would be nice to meet fellow enthusiast. yeah yeah i sold my old csvt to OB1 but i've still got a 2013 SHO and a 2003 Lightning, i still love my SVT(s). PM me or use the facebook page search to figure out who i am, shouldnt be to hard.

No Title

I had a member that was from Alaska just happen to be coming through Wisconsin for something and wanted to stop over for a visit. Can't remember his name though.

Attachments

• photo18035.jpg
    photo18035.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
We have a member (or two?) close to Anchorage if I recall correctly, but the PNW person most in touch with him (Shotwell) is in WA near Portland, and knows him through reel to reel tape equipment dealings. Meanwhile. the local guy is immersing himself in M-Benz fleet ownership.

Back