FUEL PUMP HELP :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUEL PUMP HELP :)

Is there anybody in the Seattle-Tacoma area that can help me put in my fuel pump tomorrow or Friday? I'll buy lunch or dinner. 253 503 9066

Thanks

Let us know when you get a response. Try the PNW group on the FCO site - very active and supportive!
    Tell them Mondeoman sent you.

Comment

Just trying to meet other svtc drivers out here and I never replaced a fuel pump before.

Comment

Understand you clearly - been there before. The FCO site (fordcontour.org) has many helpful SVT owners in your very area - Seattle/Tacoma. This is simply why I offered this advice to you.

Comment

Bill: It seems you led the horse to water.

SVTC89: CEG gets very little traffic from Washington members. Would you knock on the door of an unoccupied house to ask for help? Repeatedly?
          MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

I am in Puyallup, possibly I can assist. 253-754-9396 Text or phone.

Comment

Yes, PDXSVT, I do have a tendency to "seek out" those in need of assistance ;-)

Thank you ccIngthr for extending a hand.

Keep us posted, on both here and the FCO site as well.

Comment

Originally posted by contour_r_us View Post
                Yes, PDXSVT, I do have a tendency to "seek out" those in need of assistance ;-)

Thank you ccIngthr for extending a hand.

Keep us posted, on both here and the FCO site as well.
                I talked to Josh over the phone. Said that he'd get back with me if things don't go as they should.

Comment

Hey, SVTC89, did you get the fuel pump change done and working out OK?
                  cclngthr, if we cook up a meet up North, a bunch of us down South (Portlandish) are overdue to meet you.
                  MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

Yea I did thanks. And I'm down to meet whenever.
                    Here's my number
                    253 503 9066

Comment

Working...
                    X