Any SVTCs in Seattle Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any SVTCs in Seattle Area?

I'm out in Seattle and have yet to see any SVTCs. If anyone is out in the area let me know!!

Thanks

Did you notice there is a Northwest Region forum here?
    IF you DID spot that, did you notice we have a MEET today just North of Vancouver/Portland?
    I know of a couple people driving CSVTs down from Seattle for this meet plus sketchy additional maybes.
    What are you doing today? We start at 10:30 a.m. and will go past dark unless we all leave to go to the drags in Portland
    Are you needing any parts? Want to talk repairs or modifications? Take a look here and on FCO.
    MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

No I didn't notice that. If I wasn't taking my car apart today I'd definitely be down to go.

Comment

So what work are you doing on it that it's gonna be in pieces?
        MSDS, SHO-shop Y, 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530, pud heatshield; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THMS forks, Quaife; DMD; UD pullies; 94A poly mnts. 92.03 trap speed. SF/MB '98 SVT E0 #3159 8/21/97 236K miles. Was a witch's ashtray

Comment

Getting ready for paint and powder coating

Comment

I'm in Puyallup, but I tend to stay closer to home; don't drive much anymore.

Comment

I'm in Tacoma. We should meet up sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTC89 View Post
                I'm in Tacoma. We should meet up sometime.
                Not far. I'm on the south side of the Puyallup River close to the Sumner city limits.

Comment

OK cool. 253 503 9066

Comment

Just got back from seattle last week too...
                    Julian
                    98.5 csvt #6226 of 6535
                    Rally Inspired 3L turbo'd monsTOUR
                    Modifications??? well...lets just say this ain'tcha grandma's contour :D

Comment

Gents: Along with sometimes checking here, our NW members are more active posting over on FCO. Remember to check NW forums in both locations. And we might have more items available soon off our parts car close to Vancouver/Portland.

Comment

Working...
                      X