• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MEET on 6/6/15 Vancouver/Portland PNW region head count

PDXSVT

Veteran CEG'er
I'm hoping to get a clue if I'm grilling for 20 people or 30 or ??? If you've not chimed in elsewhere, speak up, that helps me figure on patties, links, grill fuel to have lined up.

Is there anyone looking in here who needs a clue on where it's being held, close to I-5 North of Vancouver WA?

I was hoping to give Mike's street address on the internet,... plus his DOB, SSN, and bank acct numbers. Plus ways to evade the searchlights from the watchtowers and the armed K9 security patrols around his perimeter. Should I add that his Dad is highly ranked in local law enforcement? Maybe I'm paranoid since he's holding RARE EXOTIC VALUABLE Contour parts!!! But I wanted to leave it up to him what he posts on his location specifics for now.

Bwahahahaha!

My address is:

1517 NE 199th St
Ridgefield, WA

Just for general planning purposes I'm about 20 minutes north of Portland right off the I-5.

I just had the fields mowed...I'm planning to have everyone park in the left field (where everyone usually parks when we have parties). If it's a clear day we can get a photo with Mt. St. Helens in the background!

Just FYI...I'm paying the most attention on the -other- fordcontour site ;-)

If you're in driving distance of this meet and do not show up, you are soooo gonna be miffed with yourself.
And send someone a PM or post somewhere that you're coming, so we can have enough food lined up for your arrival.

Here's some expected attendees.
Call or text me, Mike, Bill or Bob/Aussie if we've not heard from you moving from maybe to yes or heard about it to maybe.
Surprise guests: we have room and food for you. Bring beer and tools
Family members are invited but are not on my car list
These are people I know of, Mike Bill and Bob have others I don't know of.

Shotwell
Bill/mondeoman
Aussie Ford
Jarhead Steve
Satya
Ivan
J Balch
Josh
Qbert
PDXSVT
svtlover
Adam/tech gurru
Mike's black svt buyer

Gavin-Benz
Saxon-former csvt
Mike Dad-Benz

PDX guests Dan-S2000
Matt Jr-nascar
Matt III-harley

Maybe:
Josh Focus turbo

Aaron? Marty? Shortyman?

I've heard no updates from Spokane, Bend, Salem areas. We could have some surprise drop ins.

Thank to Mike and his family for the hospitality, food and venue. It is fun and informative when we get together. The 2 Focus ST's were a nice addition.

You're very welcome!

Thanks everyone for coming. It was a lot of fun! Certainly the largest meet we've had in a long time.

Back