• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sept 9 Meet

Bugzuki

Veteran CEG'er
So this doesn't get lost.
Sept 9th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Krispy Kreme in Issaquah.

Who is planning on going? I will show up for a little while.

Looks like I will have to work that night, so I could probably meet at Fry's like Tropictour suggested earlier.

Yeah if you want to meet up at Fry's at around 6:15 we could cruise out together. And anyone else that is planning to go. DDV you gonna go?
-tropictour

I'll bring my OBDII scanner if, so you can check out any problems, or you just want to see you sensor values go up and down.

Hey my manager just posted a "revised" schedule because one of our employees quit today. So guess whos closing the store Saturday night? Yeah me. So I wont be able to make it out. There is however another meet Im gonna try and check out Sunday at Bickford Ford. Sorry guys, we'll get something together before winter.
-tropictour

Well, that REALLY didn't work out for me last night. Between road destruction and trying to catch my transmission guy in Tukwilla...I would have arrived at about 9:30! Oh well, maybe next time.

How did the meet go? Any pics to share?

I decided not to go because the guys that were working at the plant finished early and I would have had to sit around for two hours to go by myself.:shrug:

Maybe next time.

Back