• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

WTB: Focus Rims, Seattle-area

WTB: Focus Rims, Seattle-area

Hey, looking for a set of decent shape Focus or Contour aluminum rims, 15-spoke variety (I think they're called) for shipment to Alaska. I have a buddy with a boat in Port Townsend (where they would need to be dropped off) and he'll bring them up to AK for me.

This Euro-style if possible, but send me pics of anything and I'll consider it. They fit a standard-ride-height Contour, no?

609.jpg

Hello, I am currently entertaining offers to see what I can get out of the red dragon. I am the second owner as far as I know. Bought the car with 40k on it in 2005. The car currently has 107k on the body and is in great shape minus a scrape on the front bumper.

2000 contour svt red/tan.

Car has:

Drivetrain:

2004 port matched taurus 3l (all svt stuff on 3l block and heads) with 48k on it.
DMD
Clevite bearings
64mm tb
bat intake w/ heat shield
msds headers
shoshop y-pipe
bassanni exhaust
welded obx short shifter (doesn't break)
ES motor mount inserts
poly filled rear mount
Torsen LSD
Escape oil pan and pickup tube
ONly Mobile One used

INterior:

Mysique dome light
Red dash clock

Exterior:

Hightowered headlights freshly rejuvenated with 3m kit
HIDs Zenon headlights
Stock E1 wheels with 2k old Bridgestone REo1r on front and Khumo asx in rear both 225 wide

Stereo (may or may not be included depending on price):

Eclipse 8051 cd with aux input (preamp out only for competition)
Xtant 603x amp
(3) JLw3 10" subs in down firing seald enclosure
MB Quart q-series (competition) 6.5 in doors
eclipse 4" and tweets in custom made, leather wrapped matching kick pods

This stereo is incredibly clean and loud. Seriously.

Problems:

Scrape on front bumper
AC Compressor Clutch gap needs to be adjusted (makes a slight noise when not engaged)
Sunroof track needs to be adjusted (binds up sometimes)
That's it! Nothing major.

Getting a work truck soon so one of the cars need to go.

Hey, looking for a set of decent shape Focus or Contour aluminum rims, 15-spoke variety (I think they're called) for shipment to Alaska. I have a buddy with a boat in Port Townsend (where they would need to be dropped off) and he'll bring them up to AK for me.

This Euro-style if possible, but send me pics of anything and I'll consider it. They fit a standard-ride-height Contour, no?

609.jpg

These would work too...

FocusSVTWheels.jpg

I need to get a rid of these projectors. They're in optimal condition. The projectors already come with ZKW-R Clear lenses to produce a sharper cutoff with a hint of blue. The Bi-Xenon function gives you a very high and strong hi-beam. Shrouds come with it. I can also help with anybody interested in retrofitting them into your headlights.

0323000018.jpg

0323000017.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

I'm looking for $PM for Price for them. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, looking to sell a few things. First I have a full set of Eibach springs for 98-00 I will sell local for $PM for Price and also a four piece Autovation racing pedal set which includes the dead pedal for $PM for Price. Also have a tool cart that I never used that I would sell for $PM for Price if anyones interested. Thanks.
-tropictour

I'm looking to go fishing for a clutch to replace my presently starting to slip Spec Stage II. I'll entertain the notion of a stock SVT clutch kit, Stage Is. Stage IIs, I bet I could make a stage III work in my DD. (Does 200+ fwhp help? Ok, so the engine has high miles and had an oil leak before Aussie came up with the White Shepard. So find me a good compatible 3L engine cheap.) Good question on whether that means I need a different pressure plate and TOB, but my ears are open to what's out there.

WTB: Junkyard Assistance Needed

WTB: Junkyard Assistance Needed

If you can believe it, there are no junkyards or U-Pull-It's in my area. Almost all cars junker/clunker cars get crushed and barged south. The couple of autobody shops that keep a few wrecks are very reluctant to sell parts off them because they are usually planning to fix and sell those cars. That being said, if someone is headed to a yard parts-hunting can they grab me one of these please?

Hood logo off a 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500. Any of the vehicles based on that body style should work, and it needs to be in shape that I can put it back into place on this vehicle (see line pointing to front logo).

Sdc10639.jpg

I would really, really, really appreciate this! Paypal instantly upon shipment. Thanks.

Looking for CSVT Exhaust to replace my stock single exhaust in my 95 tour. anyone got one. Please email me at mlgordon @ a1servisis.com (no Spaces of course)

Thanks

hey the shop actually found one, almost brand new condition too and the other harness is brand new so it is up and running but cost me alot when all was said and done, just need to found a new rear bumper and fix the fuel guage.

WTB: Alternator for 98.5+ Zetec 2.0L

WTB: Alternator for 98.5+ Zetec 2.0L

I'm looking for a spare alternator to rebuild and have ready for my Zetec-engined Contour. Anyone parting out a car or heading to a junkyard?

WTB: 8-Spoke Contour 15" Center Caps

WTB: 8-Spoke Contour 15" Center Caps

Finally!!! I found a complete good condition set of these (shameless steal and crop of a pic from this site, just as an example) aluminum rims locally, and they're mine!!! Some cleanup needed, but they also came without center-caps. They need to be power-washed, and re-clear coated. Simple stuff.

So, need I say more? Title says it all.... looking for a set of good-condition center caps.

Contour8-Spoke.jpg

Looking to buy a CSVT in PNW. Prefer in or near Portland. Project is ok. Would like to spend under $2000.

-Adam
5O3-73O-O975 (during the week before 6pm, please text message)
PM's should work too

Looking to buy a CSVT in PNW. Prefer in or near Portland. Project is ok. Would like to spend under $2000.

-Adam
5O3-73O-O975 (during the week before 6pm, please text message)
PM's should work too

I'm willing to jump up some, and pay $3,000 for a nice Green or Black one (prefer Green lol).

Anyone???

WTB: Zetec Engine Parts

WTB: Zetec Engine Parts

Okay, anybody scrounging junkyards or parting out a Zetec-based 'tour, I need the following (desperately): serpentine belt idler pulley, timing belt cover lower dust shield (I'll take all parts of the timing belt dust shield if you have them) and all the fasteners that hold the wheel well spray shields on for the passenger side front wheel well.

Here's the story" I picked up a '98 Zetec-based SE with a "bent valves" issue. As we know, shredding the timing belt on these doesn't cause bent valves. Anyway, after negotiating a decent price ($175) I towed the car home, and inside was a box of parts that the owner had attemtped to have this fixed. After re-timing the engine, and bolting up everything the engine runs fine. But I'm stuck at putting the serpentine belt back on because the idler pulley doesn't seem to be provided in the parts box. So, I need one bad!!! Team Ford, RockAuto... no one lists this pulley. HEEEEELP!

New thread created below for qwikndrty's new car, called, conveniently: "New SVT!" :cool: Trying to keep the Classifieds section just for WTB/WTS. Thanks! :)

Marty

Sorry about that, it got out of hand and didn't even think about what thread I was in after while :-(

WTB: Guys, I still need a set of struts to go with the used set of B&G Autobahn springs that have already arrived last week. Anyone local with a good used set of Koni's for sale?

Oh, and my 2000 3l is up for sale again if anyone is interested. I have no idea what to ask for it. Looking for PM FOR PRICE which is dealer retail for a stock car.

CEG Special $PM FOR PRICE for the se sport.

Put a $500 tranny in it from lkq (there are 2 available right now) and you've got a great car for 1 grand. Oh, and it has grey leather.

Back