• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

Headers

Headers

I have a set of uncoated MSDS Headers would like sell them local $PM FOR PRICE.

Last edited by a moderator:
FS: wheels and tires from my 99 SVT
Set of four (4) 16" CSVT wheels with Toyo Proxes4 225/50R16 purchased from and installed by Schwab
Wheels all have their SVT center caps and undamaged beyond normal use. Tires have approx. 10k miles.

Anyone want focus Svt wheels?

Anyone want focus Svt wheels?

I have a set of euro Svt focus wheels for sale one needs to be replaced but I have all 4 with center caps and tires looking to get around PM FOR PRICE or a set of lowering springs with a little cash on top the replacement will cost 145 from ford so the total cost in the end will still be way cheaper then if orders a set off line. Please contact me by pm if you have an offer I will take a reasonable offer
I'm posting it in the NW section cuz I would rather not ship them

Looking for new suspension in the area

Looking for new suspension in the area

Does anyone in the NW area have a set of lowering springs for a Svt that are not 2.5 drop.? I'm not looking to go that low

Un less 2.5 drop won't make my car a inch off the ground cuz it looks like it will be if it was that low

EDIT by ElKy: Merged the two posts.

FS: front/rear svt bumper

FS: front/rear svt bumper

I have a front and rear SVT bumpers to sell which sadly never made it on to my car before it was wrecked. Rear bumper is red and in good condition and the front is white and has no dents but needs to be sanded and painted and re done. Send me a PM for prices and any questions you may have. Im looking to keep it local as im sure it will cost a lot to ship. Im located in Monroe, WA, could meet depending on location.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/aaron_soccer20/P1090522.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/aaron_soccer20/P1090520.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/aaron_soccer20/P1070670.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c161/aaron_soccer20/P1070669.jpg

For Sale!

For Sale!

98 Contour SVT.

Bugzuki's old car.

lots of work done to it as you all know im sure.

spread the word, i discovered that i need a truck, unfortunately. i love the car, but its gotta go :(

For sale My 2.0l cougar motor

For sale My 2.0l cougar motor

Up for sale is my 2.0l motor that i had for back up but i never had to use it. I sold my old cougar and have this motor was left behind still has everything. Tranny, alt, clutch, and so much more. i pulled it out last year and it had 130,000 miles on it. Ran Great!
i am looking to sell it whole ( no part out yet)
i also have little misc parts for the cougar if you need any shot me a P.M.
Asking only PM FOR PRICE for the whole package! Engine, tranny, clutch, alt.
I also have the left door and rear hatch for the cougar. Also have an extra SVT UIM and 2 2.5l stock uim
can post pics upon request!
Need to get the extra parts out as soon as i can THANKS!!
No Shipping sorry!

The motor is in Vancouver, WA

DSC07281.jpg

DSC07282.jpg

DSC07283.jpg

DSC07284.jpg

fs NEW Mirko for sale.

i have a new mirko for sale, still in the org box. pm me for price. can meet up in blaine wa.

Last I heard, there is still a CSVT for sale cheap around Manzanita/Nehalem at the Oregon coast, owner was asking $500, it's a nominee for a project or parts car. No, the side skirts are gone. (I asked.)

For Sale: I'm selling my 1998.5 Blk/Blk SVT with super low 67K miles on it. Its just been sitting in my garage for a few years. I used to put it in some local car shows and stuff like that cause it has a $5000 stereo in it. I'd really prefer a local buyer who could come and get it. I want $PM FOR PRICE for it all. I bet you could resell the body kit, hood, wheels, piece out the stereo ... and easily make money on this. I just need the garage space and need this car gone.

You can see some older pics here: http://dialandsurf.com/contour/index.html
I can take newer pics upon request, its not much different, just does not have the wing.

I bought it with 25K miles on it back in year 2000. It was my daily driver for a few years and then I got a SVT Lightning and I have not driven it much in the last 5 years or so. It has been stored in my garage.

I have an unused contour.org group buy body kit (front, side, and rear) from a few years back and carbon fiber hood for it that I have never installed that come with the car as well. I also have the 16 inch stock wheels and numerous other parts that I will give to the buyer.

I know it needs a new battery, 1 tire has a slow leak, and it you want to keep the stereo, you should probably replace the batteries that are in the trunk as well. There are also holes in the trunk lid where I removed the wing a few years ago. I really want this car to go to someone who is an enthusiast. I had many fun years with her. Call me to talk about it.

Jared in Bothell WA - 206-931-8181

Satya, you do realize Jared/SVTweeter has not posted on CEG for over 4 months now? I'd try the area 206 phone number he noted in his post, as maybe he sold everything and/or doesn't look/post here anymore and you'd never get a response.

Front parking brake cable snapped close to the handle. So I'm looking to replace at least that front cable and any retainers/clips as help attach it to the handle. Might anyone locally have a used one of these? I'm expecting getting an entire new front handle assembly with that front cable must be pricey along with being a special order shipped from elsewhere item. Then again, has anyone locally done one of the cable repair jobs (using 1/8" home depot cable??) mentioned in the "e brake woes" sticky in the brakes forum?

I have a spare set of 18" ICW racing wheels, black with spoke design.....no tires.....great 2nd set, or winter tire set as a couple of wheels have very minor road rash. I prefer a local buyer, but I do have boxes for shipping. Wheels are clean and ready for sale. I'm asking $350 CDN obo for the set, shipping at buyer's expense. Email me for photos at tripoli@telus.net

Dan Basso, Vancouver, BC (Cambie Village)

I have finally got my password reset and thought I'd sell some parts I still have in my garage. I have since sold the car and don't need/want these anymore

lower stock svt grille
pre 98 turnk with lights & third brake light
3 00 svt wheels with tires
pudmunkie heatshield never installed
MAF adapter plate
also have a sunroof motor with gear. It was an extra I bought for the car since my gears kept breaking. It's been in the box since I bought it. will just sell the gear

make me offers.I will be driving up to the Seattle area this weekend and can bring anything with me to save you shipping.
pm me a offer and # and I'll text you so we can meet up

Do you still have those 00 CSVT wheels? What tires are on them, what miles? I have one wheel with surface rust issues after it heated up with a bad brake and another wheel which was recently too cozy with a curb, so I am interested and in Portland.

Project svt, are you checking these boards?

ALSO... I got word of a CSVT not running being sold as a parts car out SE of Portland near mondeo man's area. Anyone got room for an entire car to part up?

Back