• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lehigh Valley Cars & Coffee

Looks like we wont be meeting you guys there at Wawa. we'll just meet right at the show. We've had a late 2 nights working on an SVT to get it up and running, so we'll be getting to C&C right at about 9.

Ran late last night, rnning late this morning. We headed right in to the steel stacks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

We had a good turn out, there were five SVT Contours. Sorry about running late and missing the group. I was hoping to still catch you guys. Ending up being at the end of the first lot. Still good turnout for Contours & Fords in general. I believe there were three Focus ST''s, current gen Focus with an RS Wing and ST wheels, one Focus SVT. Also four SVT Lightnings. Always fun to see them all.

I've got some photos up on FaceBook. Need to get them migrated through taptalk, but phone is on the charger now. Also had a busy weekend. Turned around a set of four Subaru wheels from scrap alloys to fresh paint awesomeness. The wheels could be a bit better, but they're for winter tires. All in, I'm happy with them. I'll probably make a separate post in the CI or Pics Threads.

SO whos going to C&C next sunday??? I will be there!!! for sure with #0719 Black/Tan!!

Its a "new"build and really jacked up but I dont care I am going and entering it!!

If any of you guys are going let me know and we can meet up and park together :)

I think Seeing one of our cars are just as rare as any cobra/z06 vette anyday!

Everyone and their mother has a Fiesta ST/Focus ST.... Not too many Contour SVT's :) So I am going to REPRESENT!! I wish I had a Contour.org sticker for my windshield!

SO whos going to C&C next sunday??? I will be there!!! for sure with #0719 Black/Tan!!

Its a "new"build and really jacked up but I dont care I am going and entering it!!

If any of you guys are going let me know and we can meet up and park together :)

I think Seeing one of our cars are just as rare as any cobra/z06 vette anyday!

Everyone and their mother has a Fiesta ST/Focus ST.... Not too many Contour SVT's :) So I am going to REPRESENT!! I wish I had a Contour.org sticker for my windshield!

Sadly my svt wont be driveable til late this year if that. My wife and I will be taking our SHOs and meeting up with others as well. Ill be at the Wawa at 741 S Broad st (Stefko Blvd intersects) at 7am and rolling out around 730.

Ok so as much as it kills me to do this..
I wont be taking the SVT there next week.. 9/20/2015! BUT I will be in the mystique on FSVT wheels!!! so if u see my beater..come over and say hello!

I'm sure I'll be the only person with a green/tan 98 mystique on Focus SVT wheels... lol!

Im going more or less bcuz I never have since I've lived here.. I wish I could take the SVT but I just can't the motor spun a bearing..

2016 Schedule starts off like this...
I will be at every show if work allows it..
this is quoted from their facebook..
Hello Everyone! We look forward to our Cars & Coffee mornings. You all know the feeling. Let's all have a great season this year. We have some meetings yet to discuss some details but for now here is our 2016 schedule.
We have the following dates for the 2016 Season: 4/24, 5/22, 6/26, 7/17, 8/28, 9/18, 10/23.

Yeah buddy, I will probably get to the first one on my Subaru before I take it down for the summer. Maybe Fiesta or SVT in May and June. My work have an unpredictable needs for when I am stuck there for the weekend. So hopefully I'll get to a hunch of them again this year.

(Untitled)

fetch
fetch
fetch

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670562.28.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670562.28.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670562.46.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670562.46.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670562.58.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670562.58.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 0
So anyone up for meeting up before we all pull in C&C?? It is this coming month (April 24th) also does anyone plan on going to carlise on the day before hand for the swap meet??? thanks!! if u guys wanna link up im of that weekend and Im going to try to attent both events

Back