• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford Carlisle 2014

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was nice for the SVT Contour's to get the recognition they deserve and it was awesome to see how excited the Ford engineers & spectators were about the car.

Looks like rodster got a picture of me receiving the SVTOA award that I wasn't aware of! ;) I'm glad I had my CEG shirt on for the show that day - gotta represent. :D

Well, hi, my name is Mark. I had the black SVT with the candy red accents under the hood. Should have stopped by and talked a little more. Nice to see another new CEG member out to show though!

Hey mark I am nick. We were going to hang out more but we were only there for the day and carlisle is like the Disney World for Car guys you cant see it all in one day. I tried to take in as much as I could. I am used to being able to get a full three days. I was on the hunt for a few parts too but alas no such luck.

Looks like rodster got a picture of me receiving the SVTOA award that I wasn't aware of! ;) I'm glad I had my CEG shirt on for the show that day - gotta represent. :D

You never know who is watching. ;) You should have wore the shirt backward so I could get your best side and the CEG logo. :laugh:

.... carlisle is like the Disney World for Car guys you cant see it all in one day.

You got that right. It's sensory overload at that place. Amazing how you can walk right past a Ford GT, Cobra or similar but if you see one outside of a show it stops you in your tracks.

Just a portion of the grounds....

Carlisle 14..JPG

Hey mark I am nick. We were going to hang out more but we were only there for the day and carlisle is like the Disney World for Car guys you cant see it all in one day. I tried to take in as much as I could. I am used to being able to get a full three days. I was on the hunt for a few parts too but alas no such luck.

pm me with a list of parts you may need.

Back