• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford Carlisle 2014

Gonna try and get a day off so I can come down as well, what day is everyone gonna be there? I'll be in the Focus most likely.

I put my register with the CEG listing as well. If you pre-registered, we're still on the list!

I was there walkin' around on friday . Ran into Aaron , his dad Rod , and big Paul . It was great seeing you guys . I wish I'd have had more time to wander & shoot the poop , but I was on a short schedule :mad: .

All the cars looked great , BTW !

I was there walkin' around on friday . Ran into Aaron , his dad Rod , and big Paul . It was great seeing you guys . I wish I'd have had more time to wander & shoot the poop , but I was on a short schedule :mad: .

All the cars looked great , BTW !

Hey Allen,

It was great seeing you and all the other folks too. Hopefully that 55 gallon drum of bondo you got will cover your hail damage. :cry:

Cars did look great and congrats to the winners. The Ford guys from Dearborn spoke highly of the CSVT's and really appreciated seeing them.

Aaron is too humble to post, ;) but he was offered to put the Contour under the SVTOA tent to represent the CSVT's and received the inaugural SVTOA Engineer's Award for Contours!

Of course he was most excited about parking under the tent in order to minimize the amount of dust on the car! :laugh:

2014-06-008..JPG2014-06-007..JPG

Last edited:
attachment.php

Lookin good!

Aarons car deserves that. It's a very clean, mostly stock example of a nice SVT. I'm so jealous of the condition of his black paint!

Congrats to TUFTOUR (Paul), Ramon, Aaron, and ZeroHour (Scott) on your awards this past weekend!

Paul got 1st, I got 2nd, and Ramon got 3rd in the SVT Contour class. Scott ended up getting 3rd in the Fiesta class with his ST.

Congrats to TUFTOUR (Paul), Ramon, Aaron, and ZeroHour (Scott) on your awards this past weekend!

Paul got 1st, I got 2nd, and Ramon got 3rd in the SVT Contour class. Scott ended up getting 3rd in the Fiesta class with his ST.

...thanks man. Its been 5 years since I placed at Carlisle, and it's not easy with all the real nice SVT Tours that you guys show up with!! Congrats guys..I'm glad I could represent the class with you's, and I always enjoy seeing your cars. I remember a time when there was 25 Tours there...those were the days. The Foci and Fiestas where out in big numbers..nice looking cars.

on another note..I took some nice pics, but I can't upload any since I bought a Windows Phone....Darn it!

Back