Clear All

• Ford Carlisle 2014

Anyone else going? Just registered with the new blue oval:

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX - Modified
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST (Baby Vader), 1976 Triumph TR7 - In repair
    SOLD: 2011 Mini Cooper Hardtop, 2001 Subaru Outback Sedan,
    1994 Chevy 9C1 Interceptor, and 1987 Chevy Cavalier RS Sedan
    Northeast's Tosser of Salad

I'll be there for sure....nice picture. I like the black cars.
    1999 SVTC #2196 of 2760, Black/Tan, 76,xxx miles....modified http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/...ps667a0b68.jpg 2003 Lincoln Aviator AWD, Metallic TRed/Tan, 156,xxx miles...the D.D.

Comment

Maybe I'll roll out with my new Blue oval , if my schedule works out . Mine's just a daily beater though ...
      ~~~~~~~~ Allen ~~~~~~~~
      ALOHA everyone !!

Comment

Gonna try and get a day off so I can come down as well, what day is everyone gonna be there? I'll be in the Focus most likely.
        '99 Spruce Green SE "Sport" 'Tour, 2.5L MTX...140K and currently dead. RIP
        '98 Dark Blue SE Sport V6 MTX 123K and counting, all mods from old, plus D2's.
        '03 5dr SVTF 110K the new DD, some mods, hoping not many more.

Comment

I'll be there Friday, Saturday and part of Sunday.
          00 Contour SVT #1914 BLK/PT
          3L Hybrid, cam regrinds, MSDS, Quaife, NPG CAI, 17x7.5 MSR wheels, Hankook RS3 245/40s, D2s, tubular rear toe arms, BAT rear sway bar, 13" Cobra front brakes, 300mm FSVT rear brakes, CF Evo hood, Mirko. 2900lbs. 213whp/179wtq

Comment

Do we put Contour Enthuisasts Group for our club name so they group us??
            Stallion"---1998.5 Contour SVT #5736 in Ebony Black/Midnight Blue ***8/28/13 3L style!*** Build/swap HERE!!!
            "Chloe"---1997 Plymouth Neon in Deep Amethyst Pearlcoat
            "Blueberry" ---2005 Saturn Vue in Blue
            "Lassie" ---2010 Taurus Limited in Candy Red

Comment

^Yes.
              2013 Explorer Sport 3.5 Ecoboost with Livernois Motorsport flash tuner
              2010 Hyundai Genesis 4.6L V8 w/Tech. Pkg slightly modded
              1999 Contour SVT - Tred and turbo

Comment

I put my register with the CEG listing as well. If you pre-registered, we're still on the list!
                1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX - Modified
                2014 Ford Fiesta ST (Baby Vader), 1976 Triumph TR7 - In repair
                SOLD: 2011 Mini Cooper Hardtop, 2001 Subaru Outback Sedan,
                1994 Chevy 9C1 Interceptor, and 1987 Chevy Cavalier RS Sedan
                Northeast's Tosser of Salad

Comment

Only a week away!
                  00 Contour SVT #1914 BLK/PT
                  3L Hybrid, cam regrinds, MSDS, Quaife, NPG CAI, 17x7.5 MSR wheels, Hankook RS3 245/40s, D2s, tubular rear toe arms, BAT rear sway bar, 13" Cobra front brakes, 300mm FSVT rear brakes, CF Evo hood, Mirko. 2900lbs. 213whp/179wtq

Comment

I had a great time! Nice cars guys!
                    1999 SVTC #2196 of 2760, Black/Tan, 76,xxx miles....modified http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/...ps667a0b68.jpg 2003 Lincoln Aviator AWD, Metallic TRed/Tan, 156,xxx miles...the D.D.

Comment

I was there walkin' around on friday . Ran into Aaron , his dad Rod , and big Paul . It was great seeing you guys . I wish I'd have had more time to wander & shoot the poop , but I was on a short schedule .

All the cars looked great , BTW !
                      ~~~~~~~~ Allen ~~~~~~~~
                      ALOHA everyone !!

Comment

Any pictures to share? Specifically CSVTs and/or SHOs.
                        2k SVTC - Black / Praire Tan, blu_fuz ported 3.0L, 66k motor, 126k chassis

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/attach...chmentid=16333

Comment

i got a few pictures i can post probably tomorrow sorry
                          98 Blk + Mnb 76k Chassis, 24K SVT Cam 3l Engine,PRT Goodies, SHM Long-Tube Headers, full 3" exhaust, Built Trans Torsen, KONI+Ground Control, fidenza, FSVT Five Spoke's...
                          1999 T-Green - 85,128- SVT cam 3l (Parted)

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo View Post
                            I was there walkin' around on friday . Ran into Aaron , his dad Rod , and big Paul . It was great seeing you guys . I wish I'd have had more time to wander & shoot the poop , but I was on a short schedule .

All the cars looked great , BTW !
                            Hey Allen,

It was great seeing you and all the other folks too. Hopefully that 55 gallon drum of bondo you got will cover your hail damage.

Cars did look great and congrats to the winners. The Ford guys from Dearborn spoke highly of the CSVT's and really appreciated seeing them.

Aaron is too humble to post, ;) but he was offered to put the Contour under the SVTOA tent to represent the CSVT's and received the inaugural SVTOA Engineer's Award for Contours!

Of course he was most excited about parking under the tent in order to minimize the amount of dust on the car!

2014-06-008..JPG2014-06-007..JPG
                            Last edited by rodster; 06-10-2014, 11:52 AM. Reason: resized pics

Comment

Nice to get some recognition for the CSVTs. I was asked for the SVT anniversary a few years back.

Comment

Working...
                              X