• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car show April 5th!

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Car show at Penn State Harrisburg! April 5th from 11am to 5pm! 777 West Harrisburg Pike. Middletown, Pa 17057.

Food, raffle, music, games, trophies!

10 bucks to register!

I know some of you guys are dieing to get your cars out and shine them up, so why not spend the day at a show? I'll have both of my SVT's there!

Hmmm...I may show up, too. I'm starting to get that itch. I love the food and atmosphere of a car show! Hopefully the weather's nice.

Ill be there with my svt! and my dad will probably bring his GT500!! :drool:

Where are you from? Pics of your car?

im still hoping to get there, but still i dont know about showing my car. well see!

Just park the car there to show. its a fund raiser. Just sit back, relax and have a good time. You wont have the worst looking car there :D

Hmmm...I may show up, too. I'm starting to get that itch. I love the food and atmosphere of a car show! Hopefully the weather's nice.

So far the weather is looking good! still plenty of time for that to change.

Yup this is still on for tomorrow. I'll be there around 10 or 10:30 to help my friends set it up, or cleaning the car, not sure. Its a car show, not a CEG meet, but there are a few CEG members going.

Hopefully this link works. I made the album public, so anyone should be able to see it. To the guy with the T-Green today, sorry I didn't get any pics of you car. I started walking around to take pics of all of the cars, and never got a chance to get a pic of it.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.hetri...10152338199025449.1073741836.614310448&type=3

We had a total of 4 SVT Contours there. We only needed a red one and we would have had all of the colors covered.

Back