"I'm so excited"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm so excited"

Not really. Not even a little. In fact, it's more like this...

Getting my wisdom teeth extracted on Tuesday. Three of them are fully impacted and one is on the verge of being abscessed (can't really clean it the way it came partially in).
    '09 Tuxedo Black Fusion SE V6
    Steeda strut brace, Steeda 22mm rear sway bar, Steeda intake, Magnaflow cat-back, H&R springs, Liquid Metal Wires, Hella Supertones, Billet Grille, and 6k HID's.

Planning on buying the Xcal from Steeda with their tune.

be a man and decline anesthesia..
    He's chaaarging!!!...(add scottish accent)...
    2000 Silver SVT: Mirko splitter, MSDS headers, Borla Exhaust, B&M short throw shifter, remote starter.

Comment

My dental insurance covers anesthesia 100%. So I think I'll use it.
      Steeda strut brace, Steeda 22mm rear sway bar, Steeda intake, Magnaflow cat-back, H&R springs, Liquid Metal Wires, Hella Supertones, Billet Grille, and 6k HID's.

Comment

Get your pain prescription on the way home. You dont want to wait as you may come off quickly like I did.
        2000 Tropic Green SVT Contour #455 of 2150
        Born Date: Nov. 19, 1999
        Exhaust | Intake | ATS Complites | Pre-98 trunk w/ Lip Spoiler | A-pillar Gauges | Fidanza Shifter | Ground Control | Koni | Autovation | ED Splitter | Carbon Fiber EVO Hood

Comment

I had four impacted that they took out in 08. I was awake just as they were finished stitching up. Get those pain meds quick! They messed up my stitching and I was still bleeding quite a bit a week later.

Come to think of it I may still have some of those pink darvacets left...
          Last edited by bigboyricky93; 01-27-2014, 07:49 PM. Reason: Trying to sell pills for cheeeep.
          Stallion"---1998.5 Contour SVT #5736 in Ebony Black/Midnight Blue ***8/28/13 3L style!*** Build/swap HERE!!!
          "Chloe"---1997 Plymouth Neon in Deep Amethyst Pearlcoat
          "Blueberry" ---2005 Saturn Vue in Blue
          "Lassie" ---2010 Taurus Limited in Candy Red

Comment

I really want coffee and nicotine. This sucks.

Comment

^ None of that! Orgasmic eggs will have to do for now and pudding.
              Christine

2019 Ford Edge ST
              www.velossatechdesign.com

2000 Ford SVT Contour #1412

1998 Ford SVTContour #2059. 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012- SOLD
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

Comment

uploadfromtaptalk1391074097624.jpg
                3L MTX Cougar 35th Edition

Comment

I think I'm going to call the surgeon today. The swelling won't go down. When I use a moist heatpad on my jaw for the stiffness, it causes my mouth the bleed. If I try to stretch my jaw so it can open farther, it causes bleeding. Something tells me the bleeding shouldn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X