• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lehigh Valley

Im close to the Hegins area, with a 2000 T-red SVT. and my neighbor also has a SVT

Really? My wife is from Hegins...almost her entire family still lives there, so we're up there every so often.

Yep im about 10 mins from Hegins. let me know when your in the area again id love to see your turbo tour!!!!

Im right down the road from the Lehigh Valley! About an hour or so away from contourfever, 95_mystique, solo, bigboyricky and a few others. But Im just about out of the contour game for now...

Hey by any chance were you at the kuhnsville car wash a few days ago? My friend works there and said he saw a black csvt

Heyyyy! That was me! Everytime I go there someone compliments me or asks me about it. Haha last time this guy came up who wasn't even working on my car and paid me a compliment lol, I'm assuming that may have been your friend. Then I went and got my tires rotated and balanced at Walmart and got another compliment too. Guy even said he switch the wheel weights to the inside with special ones because he like my rims too much to ugly them up. I was getting it ready for my business trip to Harrisburg. I believe that was on Sunday but I left bc of the long line or Monday when I actually had more time to do it.

2000tgreensvt: how long have you had your SVT? I used to see a t-green occasionally in the Whitehall area. I was from Bethlehem before moving to FL.

Yay, Ricky got spotted! :)

John: did you go see that SVT? That car is familiar but I can't place who owned it.

No, haven't seen it yet, hopefully next week. I'm trying to get in touch with somebody that posted a silver frost in York, also. ;-)

2000tgreensvt: how long have you had your SVT? I used to see a t-green occasionally in the Whitehall area. I was from Bethlehem before moving to FL.

Yay, Ricky got spotted! :)

John: did you go see that SVT? That car is familiar but I can't place who owned it.

I just got it in august I think it was so not even a year yet

Back