• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Alrighty people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
You need to have a meet! I miss you guys and want some meet pictures, we went to a park to play disc golf or have a picnic/restaurant, meet pictures.

The weather is perfect so there's no excuse.

Post up some dates/places and make it happen!

Go...

I say we can meet somewhere, cruise, then go have lunch or dinner. I'm free to travel anywhere.

What do you guys think? Any ideas on where you'd want to meet? Where to eat?

I'd be game for doing a meet at my house too if people wanted to do something like that. Not like I haven't met most of you locals.

What the hell, people?! HELLO! Wake UP!

Come on, I mentioned disc golf, Mark mentioned meeting somewhere.... h.e.l.l.o....

Id be in if its withing a 35-40 min drive for me. And will have to be kid friendly, cause as mark knows I always have the kids with. Sundays would probably be best for me as we just started mandatoy 6 day work weeks while the weather is nice.

Every year I see a thread like this, and every year it never comes together lol.

I'd be in too....I have a 10 y.o. so kid friendly, on a Sunday, works for me as well. It depends on how far away though of course.

Every year I see a thread like this, and every year it never comes together lol.

Well lets see if we can break that record.

disc golf? really. Watching grown men and women play disc golf makes me question society

Nothing wrong with disc golf lol. Could be fun watching uncoordinated people running around lol

I'd be in too....I have a 10 y.o. so kid friendly, on a Sunday, works for me as well. It depends on how far away though of course.

I'm in. As Lee said, needs to be kid friendly since I'll have my little guy as well.

Nice to see you post Ramon. Used to only seeing your car at Hoffman.

I have a wife that would probably come too, so yea, kid friendly is a must. :laugh:

I was thinking in the Lebanon, Lancaster area. :shrug: Maybe Harrisburg/Hershey?

Looks like we have interest from Harrisburg area and Allentown area. To split that it looks like ephrata areato keep the driving distance equal for all. Ill look into meeting areas. Thinking park with a playground and grills for cooking. Anybody else have ideas. How does the Sunday before Labor Day work for everyone?

I was just throwing that out there.im pretty open all Sundays. We just need to figure out what day works best as a whole and if we don't start throwing date out there nothing will come of it. I will say for me to attend this year it has to be before the weekend of sept 21at as I have a wedding I'm in that weekend and my 3rd daughter will be here oct 1st.

That weekend wouldn't work for me either. I'll be at my dad's for a party.

September 8th is a Sunday. That'd probably work for me. Or this sunday lol

Nice to see you post Ramon. Used to only seeing your car at Hoffman.

....thanks.

....and I like where this is going. The days and locations mentioned work for me. The temperature's been so nice lately, I'm in.

You seem to spend a heck of a lot of time criticizing meets other people set up, but don't ever set one up yourself.
It's pretty disrespectful.
Maybe that's not your intention, but that's the way it's coming off

Last edited:
Saturdays are better for me, since I work almost every Sunday. But if Sunday is the day everyone is available, I can make arrangements to get the day off if I have a couple weeks notice.

You seem to spend a heck of a lot of time criticizing meets other people set up, but don't ever set one up yourself.
It's pretty disrespectful.
Maybe that's not your intention, but that's the way it's coming off

I took it as him just stating an observation. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back