• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

We need another meet

crackerican69

Veteran CEG'er
I want to try to get a meet together sometime. I had discussed ideas with a few other members recently and worked out a few of the major issues. First off, it would be held sometime in April. Second, it will be in the Allentown/Bethlehem area of PA. That should work for PA people (access from most major highways from western/central PA), as well as members from NY/NJ/DE/MD. This would be a great time CEG'ers to get together and have a good time. We can have a photo shoot, cruise around the area, etc.

This would also be a great opportunity for a few of the newer members to get acquainted with some of the current members!!!

The exact location and date, however, has yet to be determined. I should be in that area sometime in the next few weeks. I will venture around to try to find something. If anyone has any ideas, questions, or opinions, please...feel free to voice them. Any input is appreciated.

Thank you,
Chris

P.S. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE ON OTHER FORUMS (SVTP, FOCALJET, ETC...) SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Hmm, I wonder if my battery is dead. Hopefully the snow is gone by April, and the car still starts!

I'd be down for a meet, and including other forums.

Olive Garden always seemed like a NE favorite lol or any wing/pub place!

Back