• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check on another meet!!!

crackerican69

Veteran CEG'er
I've been running through my mind about maybe getting another meet. Either somewhere in the Philly area, maybe Shady Maple in Lancaster, or something more central PA. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to throw it out there! I'd like to get as many people in on this as possible!

Thanks,
Chris

Sounds fun, only 2 caveats for me, 1, this coming weekend and the following are no good for me, my brothers bachelor party and wedding. And 2 is I'd have to know fairly early so I can request off work, maybe 2 weeks in advance would be good.

voice of Homer MMMMMmmmmm Shady Maple:drool::drool::drool: place is awesome and maybe worth the trip:shrug:

Ok...so it looks like Shady Maple! Does Sunday,October 14 sound good to everyone. Breakfast or lunch? Dinner is probably going to be slammed. Lunch time seems a litle better. Say around 1:00???

I doubt I'll make it regardless of the weekend, not really interested in driving very much with the cost of gas.

I doubt I'll make it regardless of the weekend, not really interested in driving very much with the cost of gas.

Understandable!

At this point, regretfully, I am actually going to have to cancel this. Found out the hard way (taking my car for a test drive and got stopped) that my registration is suspended. So unless something miraculous happens (which I doubt), I will not be there!

I managed to get this situation worked out! But there will be a slight change of plans. As opposed to going out to eat, how about a little bit of old-fashioned drag racing??? Saturday, November 3rd is when it will go down. If you want to come, please do, and feel free to invite friends also. Here is a link to the event!

http://m.facebook.com/#!/events/149825415161353?ref=bookmark&__user=799329843

I hop to see some of you out there. If you dont want to run, that is fine. You can still come and hang out and enjoy the racing!!!

Do it!!!! i'd love to see that thing run. Although, i'm curious as to what the SVT runs as well.

I'm interested to see how mine stacks up to yours! And bring the Genesis. There are about 15 other people going with everything from a Terminator Cobra convertible, to Civic hatch, and everything in between!

However...if the weather does not cooperate, I'm thinking about reverting back to Shady Maple as a backup plan!!!

I'm interested to see how mine stacks up to yours! And bring the Genesis. There are about 15 other people going with everything from a Terminator Cobra convertible, to Civic hatch, and everything in between!

However...if the weather does not cooperate, I'm thinking about reverting back to Shady Maple as a backup plan!!!

You cant keep up with a Hybrid :D j/k

Shady Maple sounds great though incase we cant run.

Back