• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hoffman Ford Car show!

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Its Sunday, August 5th at Hoffman Ford on Rt22 near Harrisburg. Show starts at 9 and i think runs till 4. I"ll be there early!

Gonna try to stop in to have a walk through. Picking up a set of wheels and tires just for the tires and then gonna try to stop in after. Will depend on the kids cooperation. May have the equinox too since after picking up the wheels I dont think im gonna run home for the svt.

Loaded up the kids in the svt and drove to the meguires ford car show. Got there and seen no one around. Thought huh? Got on here to see that it was hoffman ford. Not sure why I seen meguires ford every time I came across this thread and even seen your Facebook post in the am and it never dawned on me. So I went home grabbed the equinox and went to get the new tires. At least I got one thing accomplished.

Hey, we all make mistakes! It was some good weather for a show though, although it was a little hot.

TUFTOUR got first

95_Mystique (me) got second

Shanes98CSVT got 3rd

Had a total of 4 SVTCs there. Another guy from the Palmyra area showed up with his. Cant seem to remember his name right now. It has a body kit, rims, quad tiped exhaust, 3L P/M and built trans.

Back