• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds

95 Conturd 2.0 mtx very rough cheap runs good needs brakes, suspension, exhaust.great blue interior ! SOLD

I'd rather sell to the local crew so just a heads up in case you didn't see this in the regular classifieds....

No buyers for car so it's getting junked. Let me know ASAP for any parts you are interested in. Must be easy access. Not messing with headers, suspension etc. List copied over from the for sale thread.

-redline hood struts. Black in color. Hold up stock hood now great. Very good cond.
-Alpine 9835 (iirc) HU (can get exact model if interested) with built in high power pre-amp.
- comes with a set of "winter" E1's that are just that....winter/beater wheels.
- Interior is very nice. Never had any one sit in the back seats...they look brand new
- very rarely was the passenger seat ever used.
- pre-98 trunk with lip spoiler
- Rear bumper was professionally painted very recently. Bought a new one and had the bumper re-sprayed professionally and had the black area on the valance painted gloss black....looks MUCH better than stock.
- low mileage
- Original everything as for engine, tranny, etc.
- Weapon R headers
- Weapon R y-pipe
- Possibly Borla catback will go with the car if it doesn't sell outright
- Steeda short throw shifter with Focus ST knob
- reverse indiglo gauges, HVAC, HL
- Koni Shocks and B&G springs
- Stazi gen 2 mesh all around
- Painted Oval in SF
- will sell with my famous "Terminator" tails...although the passenger side seems to have a craze but not cracked all the way through.
- Projector fog lights
- Pre-98 console with custom Redline leather armrest pad.
- re-content rear dome light
- re-content dash clock (not on b/c fuse pulled)
- SVT etched pedals
- SVT mats w/ Billet heel guards on both front mats
- Redline shift boot
- "SVT Contour" door sills
- 35% ceramic tint all the way around
- Red line hood struts

I'm sure I am forgetting other "taste-full" mods...but I'm just going off the top of my head.

So I'd like to see the car and everything else I have with it. I have other parts listed in the classifieds that I will link to here:

- Newly painted post-98 trunk with M3 spoiler....never been mounted after being professionally painted. MINT
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...m3-lip-spoiler

- 18" Enkie MM2's in anthracite with brushed lip. Again these wheels are mint. Will need new tires. No curbrash or blems
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...-in-anthracite

-19" Axis Neo's just refinished. Only 3-4 sets ever made. Be willing to bet they are the nicest set around. Has tires on them with a good amount of tread. One of the tires has a leak.
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...last-summer)

- MINT E1's....look like they were never used. No tires
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showth...-E1-SVT-wheels

As expected I am getting hammered with PM's about parts. I just cleared out some space...

Please put your best offer in the PM b/c there are too many parts to go back and forth with ppl on.

Also I am not going as granular of a part out to do PCM, harnesses, etc. Basically if it takes more than 30 mins to remove I'm not selling it haha. If someone wants to buy the car and part out to the nuts and bolts they are welcome to buy it and have at it as the car was originally listed for sale.

a lot of pending but until payment is received all parts are avail.

CSVT E1 wheels for sale, great condition (Buffalo)

CSVT E1 wheels for sale, great condition (Buffalo)

All wheels are in great shape with Goodyear 215/50 ZR 16 G-Force T/A tires with at least another summer left on them.
please PM me for more pictures if needed.

Pickup local to Buffalo or pay for shipping for me to send it to you

Attachments

• photo 5..JPG
    photo 5..JPG
    124 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 3..JPG
    photo 3..JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 4..JPG
    photo 4..JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 1..JPG
    photo 1..JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 2..JPG
    photo 2..JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
For Sale -or- Part Out

I have a 2000 Contour SE Sport that runs great but sadly the rust has gotten the better of her, and is too much for me to fix.

Silver Frost

151k miles, locally driven.
Trans/engine is strong, no grinding of the gears, clutch is still good.
4 fairly new tires all around 205/60/15 +(spare hasnt been used)
4 stock rims in good condition
new front rotors and brakes installed *see below
a few dings and scrapes.

*practically brand new, i replaced them then went to pressurize the system and the brake line burst (rusted out), only used my ebrake to drive to my mechanic less than 3min away.

I dont have the money right now for the repairs so i am either parting a few things out, or you can pick it up to part out yourself or do the repairs.

pm for price, ill try to post picks later. I am currently located in lower bucks, PA

I swear its trying to get me to sell

I swear its trying to get me to sell

Seems like every time I take the car out more things go wrong. Does anyone have an extra sun roof motor for sale? The sunroof stripped yet again and the car isn't water tight until I get it replaced.

i still have my 2000 contour se sport,

151k miles

everything runs fine, brake line rusted out.

Last edited by a moderator:
FS:
17x8 Mustang GT wheels. They've never seen snow.

These were taken off the vehicle within 6 months of ownership, Mustang was purchased brand new.

These are not mine. I am posting for good, long time friends.

They are in Coopersburg, PA.

Wheels are clean and are curb free. No BS, they are as stated.

Feel free to contact me and we can make arrangements to get you in touch, etc.

If you have been to our large lunch/dinner meets (Olive Garden and Palmerton Hotel), you have met the owner of these wheels, Scott. He worked with Ken.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Wheel 1.jpg
    Wheel 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Wheel 2.jpg
    Wheel 2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
Back