• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds

Just throwing this out there.

I have a ton of custom, rare, excellent condition, etc. shape parts for sale listed in the classifieds. Looking to sell most of it locally due to size and/or weight. Check out the threads for pics and PM me with interest.

(4) E1 rims with 205/55 Dunlop SP Winter Sports...used for two winters. Measured at the center of the tire, 7/32 tread depth which is about 75% tread left. No damage to rims; tires and rims in excellent condition. Will not ship and pm for price.

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

Rear subframe taken off of my 99 SVT. I had the passenger sway bar bracket welded. The subframe has newer endlinks with brand new bushings and newer sway bar bushings. Includes SVT sway bar, both control arms, only missing one toe arm.

Local pick up only

Cub cadet, two-stage snow thrower...524 SWE for sale. Moving and must sell quickly. You must pick it up.

Used maybe 8 times and it works great! Electric start, "fingertip trigger controls" w/ zero-turn Posi-Steer power steering, 4-way joystick chute controls for you gamers out there ( ;) ), heavy-duty serrated auger.

208cc OHV 4-cycle with 24" clearing width. Has a 21" intake height.

I'll get you a picture shortly.

PM me if interested.

SOLD...

Last edited:
**Take it to PM's please! ** There is no talking price, etc. in here. **

Last edited by a moderator:
WeatherTech Cargo Liner

Fits the 2008-2010 Ford Explorer and Mountaineer.

I had this in both my 08 and 10 Explorers. Both had third row seating but I never had the seats up. With the third row folded down, it's a great fit. Will not fit with the third row seating upright.

Part Number: 40189

Link to the product: http://www.weathertech.com/ford/2010...ow-seating/no/

It's used but it is in good shape. Nothing is wrong with it, just has a few scratch marks for being used.

Price will include shipping. It's rolled up and in it's original shipping box, it large. Moving and need to sell it.
Took picts but can't locate them right now so I will get you an actual picture of it tomorrow.

PM if interested.

Hi all, looking for some MNB interior parts:

- steering wheel
- interior screw caps
- 99+ dashboard defroster vent or dash warp repair kit
- 3rd brake light cover

Please send me your price shipped to 18013 (Bangor, PA), or we can meet up if you're local... thanks!

WTB - Looking for an XGT1 2000 SVT PCM with key(s) in the next few days. If I don't find a new PCM I'll just have new keys programmed to my current PCM.

Brand New Machined, Bored, Cleaned 3SGTE Block ready for assembly and high HP

Specs of the engine are as is:

Gen 2
Bored .20 over
Micro polished and balanced crank
ARP Main studs installed
Line Honed for the main studs
Decked/Surfaced so all is flat
Ultra Sonic Cleaned
Freshly Painted

Easily handle your bigger power goals. Between $1200-1300 invested in machine work and the ARP main studs. The motor was built around Eagle Rods and JE Pistons .20 over. I am also selling the JE Pistons with this block for $200 more if you are interested. This is ready to be assembled and go.

*PM for price* Firm + Shipping or local pickup. I am firm as the cost of the machine work alone is double the asking price not including the motor itself.

014-1.jpg

006-6.jpg

013-1.jpg

Im located in Jersey City NJ, Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Interest Check

Interest Check

Long story short, I am interested in getting rid of my SVT. Its a 99 SilFro build #0203. I had quite the mishap coming home one night over the Thanksgiving Day weekend when the pass side spindle broke while I was driving. As much as it pains me to say this, I think I am ready to move on and want to see if anyone would be interested in buying her as one piece. The car will be drivable once it gets warmer and stops snowing on the weekends lol.
I have lots of extra parts and accessories such as NPG brake upgrade kit and rotors, Clusters, new rocker panels (it rotted out in the usual spots), fenders etc. It would be complete as is, HIDs and touch screen radio in all. Majority of the parts on it are still within 10k of use. I really dont want to find a place to part it out but if no one is interested I will, rather see her leave in one piece. The dash isnt even warped.
I am open to offers but wont be accepting very low offers, I have too much stuff for this car. I have pics, before and after. PM me

For sale is a custom cut trunk sub-floor. This is designed to lay flat over the spare, front and sides of the trunk thus helping to reinforce the flimsy cardboard factory trunk carpet, which will sit over top of this wooden floor retaining a factory (but much stronger) look. Cut in a two piece design for easier install & removal.

Ideal for the Contour owner who hauls a lot of heavy items in their trunk, has a heavy sound system, etc.

PM for price.

Local pickup only (this is heavy GP fiber board). Willing to meet halfway for pick-up around the Allentown, PA or Reading, PA areas.

I have a basement full of SVT Contour parts. PT interior parts, engine parts, sub frames, steering rack, cooling fans, 2 bolt LCA's, and MUCH more. PM me and you can take a tour and buy what you want/need. My basement is too full and need to clear out for my 3L build.

Infinity BetaC250 center channel. Excellent condition, from non-smoking home. Recently upgraded to an Infinity Primus C351. $100 obo. Prefer local pick-up, but will ship at buyer's expense.

Parting out a 98 TRED CSVT 115k. Full MNB interior (Dash ans rug is in ok condition - rest is great), ST200 wheels, brakes, bumpers, side skirts (no jp), 2.5L SVT Engine, etc etc....

For sale: MSDS headers and 2 bolt y-pipe, ceramic coated. Includes mil eliminators and fel pro gaskets. Never used. Would prefer not to split up. I am willing to drive a bit to meet up.

I'm getting rid of a few things to help clear some space in my garage. First up is a mint condition set of 17" Centerline Storms +42mm offset. They've only been run for one summer. 15lbs each, they've been sitting for a while and only need a good polishing. Three of them are mounted on Kumho Ecsta SPT's with about 80% tread left. I have a fourth tire which sprung a leak (I'm unsure if it can be plugged or not) as well as two additional Michelin Pilot Sports in the same size (225/45-17). I'm selling these for a significant discount to anyone local that may be interested as long as I don't have to ship. I'll also include all the tires if requested. PM for more info

Long story short, I am interested in getting rid of my SVT. Its a 99 SilFro build #0203. I had quite the mishap coming home one night over the Thanksgiving Day weekend when the pass side spindle broke while I was driving. As much as it pains me to say this, I think I am ready to move on and want to see if anyone would be interested in buying her as one piece. The car will be drivable once it gets warmer and stops snowing on the weekends lol.
I have lots of extra parts and accessories such as NPG brake upgrade kit and rotors, Clusters, new rocker panels (it rotted out in the usual spots), fenders etc. It would be complete as is, HIDs and touch screen radio in all. Majority of the parts on it are still within 10k of use. I really dont want to find a place to part it out but if no one is interested I will, rather see her leave in one piece. The dash isnt even warped.
I am open to offers but wont be accepting very low offers, I have too much stuff for this car. I have pics, before and after. PM me

I PM'd you. :)

Back