• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I really hate some people...

96MystiqueGS

Veteran CEG'er
Apparently I'm not allowed to have even a half decent car. Some one decided to rip my antenna off of my Mystique Sunday night. Being that people have chosen to vandalize my crappy Mystique, I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get the SVT done. I suppose I will have to park directly in front of my window and sit up all night with my S&W.

I haven't gone outside yet, can't wait to see what's broken this morning.:mad::mad:

I hate people like that. Usually some punk that needs his face smashed in..... anywho - I have an antenna here if you want it. PM me - it's free, just cover the shipping ;)

That sucks man, some people are just naturally like that.

anyway hows the SVT anyway?
slowly getting time to work on it?

you need the car cover that makes your car look like a POS like the one in the commercial... i forget what the commercial was for though...

Apparently I'm not allowed to have even a half decent car. Some one decided to rip my antenna off of my Mystique Sunday night. Being that people have chosen to vandalize my crappy Mystique, I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I get the SVT done. I suppose I will have to park directly in front of my window and sit up all night with my S&W.

I haven't gone outside yet, can't wait to see what's broken this morning.:mad::mad:

i'm really sorry to hear about this. i work at an apartment complex and every night at about 1 am i look out my window...in one night 2 peoples car got keyed up and one busted into....turns out it was a bunch of kids...this was probably 2 nights ago i busted them smoking joints behind my building. they pooped themselves when they got caught. needless to say, they won't be back. i swear its like everyone needs a damn babysitter. but i am sorry to hear about your car man. i tell my boss all the time "i see someone near my SVT or anyones car i'll turn into a buckin bronco." i would lose it. i could only imagine what this poor guys goin thru....:nonono: i hate hearing about this B/S it makes me want to punch someones head off.

i'm really sorry to hear about this. i work at an apartment complex and every night at about 1 am i look out my window...in one night 2 peoples car got keyed up and one busted into....turns out it was a bunch of kids...this was probably 2 nights ago i busted them smoking joints behind my building. they pooped themselves when they got caught. needless to say, they won't be back. i swear its like everyone needs a damn babysitter. but i am sorry to hear about your car man. i tell my boss all the time "i see someone near my SVT or anyones car i'll turn into a buckin bronco." i would lose it. i could only imagine what this poor guys goin thru....:nonono: i hate hearing about this B/S it makes me want to punch someones head off.

That is exactly what is going on. I live in an apartment complex and most other people have junkers, jealous of a half decent car.

I dont know if people are necessarily jealous. It reminds me of this story. A long time ago, I was in Burma, my friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never found anyone who traded with him. One day I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away. Why throw them away you ask? Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Srsly though. Some people just likes to mess with other people's stuff.

Back