• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Thanksgiving!

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Have a safe and happy holiday!

Anyone having something other than turkey today? What's on your agenda for today?

You too!!
We are having the usual stuff plus sausage since my sister and cuz's dont eat turkey....weirdos!
Plus I am making Jungle Juice for punch:wizard:

Same ol' same old... here too.

Bill: Hmm, people that don't like turkey? Interesting. ;) I must confess, I'm not a big fan myself. Although I will make some soup from of the leftovers since I don't care for turkey sammiches, etc.
Wrap up a container of your Jungle Juice and sent it to me. UPS works for me. :laugh:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Had to cancel the balloon flight due to weather this morning. So ill be running on 2 hours of sleep all day.

Happy Thanksgiving!

We go out to this restaurant that overlooks the airport in Montoursville. Chances are I'll be having steak today:cool:

^ I checked, there is nothing. :(

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Had to cancel the balloon flight due to weather this morning. So ill be running on 2 hours of sleep all day.
:(
It was pretty foggy this morning. I know you were looking forward to this. Is there another day planned for you to go?

Happy Thanksgiving!

We go out to this restaurant that overlooks the airport in Montoursville. Chances are I'll be having steak today:cool:

Steak? Can I come with you? :)

I'm cooking up ham because I'm too lazy to prep a turkey (and glazed ham tastes better).

:(
It was pretty foggy this morning. I know you were looking forward to this. Is there another day planned for you to go?

it was really cloudly,foggy, and windy. very low ceiling. Oh well. an no other day is planned. i can wait. Crewing is fun wither way. we played kick the turkey.

I'm cooking up ham because I'm too lazy to prep a turkey (and glazed ham tastes better).

:) Ham is easier.

it was really cloudly,foggy, and windy. very low ceiling. Oh well. an no other day is planned. i can wait. Crewing is fun wither way. we played kick the turkey.

At least you had fun!

Bill: Got it. Yum! It's all festive looking too. :)

Woo part of this weekend adgenda is done. We ordered a Xbox 360 Elite for my brother. :laugh: We were hoping that we could get a decent black friday deal, but since they are all lame, we just ordered the bundle online WITH A $50 DOLLAR ONLINE PROMO CARD FOR THE PURCHASE! So basically when it arrives we're going back online and are going to get the HDMI cable for free. :laugh:

Rest of today is turkey, food, facebook, and video games.

Besides that I decided against getting a tv black friday, and I'm going out with my brother and friend to watch people fight each other. I noticed there are $2 dollar Mel Brookes DVD in the Walmart ad, might be getting those!

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving CEG!

I had Taco's. They were delicious.

(I don't see this as a "holiday" anymore. It's just a day off from work that I would have had off anyway.)

Happy T day HHHMMMM leftover turkey and bacon on a sammich:drool::drool::drool:;)

Including those that don't still have mine (LOL @ Glenn.)

Hey now...I somehow didn't have you saved to my SIM when I got my new phone! You're in there now as Scott The Pirate.

I also didn't have Zerohours number. :laugh:

I still have 3 other numbers that texted me that I have no clue who they are...and they didn't answer me. That's why I hate having a cell phone on holidays...I always get like 5 texts from numbers I don't know.

I still have 3 other numbers that texted me that I have no clue who they are...and they didn't answer me. That's why I hate having a cell phone on holidays...I always get like 5 texts from numbers I don't know.

haha... same. only this one had "CEG" in the text. so i knew it was some one on here. :laugh:

Back