• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

B-LO Meet : parts run and grub

Yeah I will be dropping it. I'm having the tools dropped off in about an hour so I can set things up and get a head start today.

Sounds good, let me know what you've got tool-wise and we'll go from there... I think it's just you and me so I can just meet you wherever and whatever time you want... I was thinking leave here around 9 or 10...

Sounds good man sent ya a pm on fb.. we still meeting at Walden Galleria Mall? The parking ramp?

Productive day.. the leak test will be tomorrow. Learned a thing or two for sure. Thanks for being an additional set of hands Andy! We focused less on the photography and tried all the junk yards but not much was in them for some reason.

Since we took no pictures, the only proof that I was there is the fact that Bill's Tour is about ready to run again!

And maybe some PS fluid stains on the concrete and the old line that came out in numerous pieces... ;)

No I had trouble this morning with the clamp at the bottom of the steering column. Do you remember if there was any gap between the clamp before we cracked it loose? Combine that with football and comany over I put it off until tonight/tomorrow morning latest.

Gap between the clamp? The portion going to the rack should fit right into the piece you pulled the bolt out from to disconnect it. I can shoot a pic on one of my cars if you think it'd help...

No it's okay I fixed it shortly after I posted yesterday. For those who would like to know, you'll be seeing more of the Purple Poontour!! :cool:

Back