• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

B-LO Meet : parts run and grub

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
We're looking at Saturday the 21st for a meet in B-LO for anyone who wants in. Andy and I are hitting up a couple junk yards not far from me and we'll also be addressing an issue with my Contour. In the mean time I thought to extend an invite to any CEGers willing to stop out.

There will be food, drinks and HD sports at the house. Plenty of photoshoot ops even if it snows. The meet date pushes things beyond the calendar but they can always be used next year.

The meet starts at the detached parking ramp of the Galleria Mall. It's new looking and easy to spot on the Galleria Dr. side of the mall. Shooting for noon or a little after.

Anybody want in?

They should be I'll double check in the morning. They close early iirc. Edit: Yes they're open til 4 pm on Sundays.

They should be I'll double check in the morning. They close early iirc. Edit: Yes they're open til 4 pm on Sundays.

no fair....
around here you are if a yard is open til 4 on a saturday!
no sundays and most close around 1 on saturday.
grrrr

Since i'll be rockin out in the Cougar (although probably still torn apart (e-brake lever is basically :censored:) i'm gonna throw this up on NECO too...

Bill, whats the status of your issue? Any luck getting that PS line replaced?

Also, looks like its just gonna be you and me as of now correct?

Seems like it and I'm awaiting air tools tomorrow for the Contour. I tried my best without them but the fact is those bolts have never been removed even for maintenance at a dealership. Most of you know I'm not that big of a guy and even with my tricks they weren't moving.. so.. :laugh:

No worries though Andy. Most of the time is going toward some pics and food.

Seems like it and I'm awaiting air tools tomorrow for the Contour. I tried my best without them but the fact is those bolts have never been removed even for maintenance at a dealership. Most of you know I'm not that big of a guy and even with my tricks they weren't moving.. so.. :laugh:

No worries though Andy. Most of the time is going toward some pics and food.

Dude, you're ripped. :crazy:

I'd be grateful if you brought anything you feel would help the job Andy, I have all of the usual tools.

Back