• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nice weekend + R6 = FUN

SVT

CEG'er
It has been a pretty damn nice weekend so far... tomorrow is supposed to be nicer!! I cleaned up the car inside and out as I always do when I am for the weekend. The R6 was clean so I took it out for a ride and a few pictures :)

yamahar6.jpg

Drove like an idiot *edit* nearly everywhere i went. Plus I wanted the money for a pedal bike ;0

I see, im glad that you knew it was a problem before it was possibly too late... Thats cool man, the guy that sold me mine was pretty big into mountain biking and I think thats why he got rid of the R6

I haven't even gotten mine to xx yet. I am pretty responsible on it :laugh:. Like you, if I find myself speeding around all the time...I know then it will be time to sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see, im glad that you knew it was a problem before it was possibly too late... Thats cool man, the guy that sold me mine was pretty big into mountain biking and I think thats why he got rid of the R6

I haven't even gotten mine to xx yet. I am pretty responsible on it :laugh:. Like you, if I find myself speeding around all the time...I know then it will be time to sell it.

Mine was able to do 171 according to the speedo. Intake / headers / slip on / power commander / dyno tuned

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wanted to take it to the track but never got there.

I still have the gear too lol.

1 peice full lether suite, boots, 2 sets of gloves, 2 more jackets, helmet with 3 colored shields

Is your r6 front end happy? Even with stock gears it would pull the front end up at the drop of a hat. Scared the hell out of me the first time it happened since it was an accident trying to get out of a bad situation... twisted the throttle a little too hard in 2nd gear and power wheelied it down fruitville pike.

I always wanted to take it to the track but never got there.

I still have the gear too lol.

1 peice full lether suite, boots, 2 sets of gloves, 2 more jackets, helmet with 3 colored shields

Is your r6 front end happy? Even with stock gears it would pull the front end up at the drop of a hat. Scared the hell out of me the first time it happened since it was an accident trying to get out of a bad situation... twisted the throttle a little too hard in 2nd gear and power wheelied it down fruitville pike.

Haha nice man.

I got it not too long ago so I haven't been hard on it at all, still scares me a bit.. hahaha.

i would probably be like you doug, thats why im not allowed to get one! my parents see how i race motocross and they think ill take it to the street haha

i drool over the KTM SuperMotos:drool:

Nice bike dude!

Yeah that's why I've yet to get a bike, I want a sport bike, but with the way I drive things with motors, well, let's just say my life would probably come to a close shortly after getting one.

Nice bike dude!

Yeah that's why I've yet to get a bike, I want a sport bike, but with the way I drive things with motors, well, let's just say my life would probably come to a close shortly after getting one.

better not get one then :)

Nice bike SVT. :)

No, no motorcycles for Dan.

Back