• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I made six figures yesterday

Lol, good deal.

I know Allstate and State Farm asked me every year when I was with them. Thanks to Geico though, I'm stuck with Safe Auto

Oh, just touching back to when I had the black SVT. When the white Impala hit me and took off, my insurance wound up paying out for the car...and it took them about another year to drop me because of that incident. Even though I filed a police report and what not. That Gecko is a greedy little ????.

This is what I get for talking about the mileage in my Jeep.

I have a lifter noise and another noise that sounds like a cylinder isn't getting spark or the piston wants to eject itself from the block.

Happened to me also:
IMG_1998.jpg

It was a sad day.

Does your insurance ask you for your mileage every year?

Mine does, I have the SVT insured for under 5k a year.

That's the picture I wanted to take! Just was 14 miles too late :rolleyes::laugh:.

We pulled off the highway to get that shot. I also have some picts. of it turning over but can't post those as it's against the rules.

Steph's SE just turned over to 100k yesterday on the way back from getting the car inspected.

I wanted to get a picture of mine hitting 232232. I told myself I wanted to get it when it was at 232228...but I forgot by the time it came around.

I wanted to get a picture of mine hitting 232232. I told myself I wanted to get it when it was at 232228...but I forgot by the time it came around.

that will never happen with me any more in my explorer lol with broken odometer!!!! but I think I'm close or at the 290,000 mile mark. and to tp it off the tail pipe broke off the flange not long ago, where it mounts to the CATS lol so i have nothing but cats lol, and boy is it loud at cold idles, and when u step on it lol, until i can save for a cheap exhaust kit

Back