• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Going on a trip this Saturday.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
I'll be heading up to Connecticut on Saturday to pick up a new toy. Not really feeling the 2 seat, rear storage, and wind screen...but I can say it won't be costing as much as it was listed for. So for the deal that it was...and the really good deal to get a winch put on it...it's not bad at all! God damn I love having a really easy job that pays way too much. :laugh:

2009 Arctic Cat 1000 H2 EFI TRV Cruiser 4x4 in Sunset Orange.

09TRVCRUISORGJPG.jpg

I actually just started working at my job roughly 6 weeks ago. I'd rather not say what line of work I'm in. I'm trying to keep the more personal details of my life to myself since one way or another people dig them up on here.

No, it's not prostitution or dealing. :laugh:

mmmk fair enough...

i deal marijuana on the side and sweep streets for a living... i make way too much money :shrug: what can i say..

I got this now since it was easy to get a good deal on...and I'll be dropping probably another $2500 on the suspension and wheels/tires of the Jeep in about 4 months. I'm finally out of debt and doing good.

I figure since I'm going to be moving out (again)...I might as well get all the toys and furnishings I'd need in my own place. :laugh:

I got this now since it was easy to get a good deal on...and I'll be dropping probably another $2500 on the suspension and wheels/tires of the Jeep in about 4 months. I'm finally out of debt and doing good.

I figure since I'm going to be moving out (again)...I might as well get all the toys and furnishings I'd need in my own place. :laugh:

kickass man!

and i was only kidding ^^ lol :laugh:

...HOLY FUEL-INJECTION BATMAN. This thing is insane. Even at half throttle it flies. :crazy:

Oh, I can also be cool and tell everyone that it's got a Hemi. :laugh:
(The H2 stands for Hemisperical Heads)

Nice dude, looks like a ridiculous machine, now I guess I have to take back my Prairie Vs. your Jeep thing and put myself in the total fail column.:laugh:

I'll be up, I wanna drive that cool Sunset Orange beast. :)

Back