• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bars are expensive....

Very true!

Between me and some friends we racked a 400$ tab at psu one evening. Do you remember going to bars that had smoking? (rim shot!)

For me its really strange going back as all the bars I used to drink at are now no-smoking. I don't know if the lack of smoking is any better, since now its smells like beer and puke instead of smoke.

I got tanked friday night for only $38 :laugh: Bacardi and diet coke, I am on a diet ;). hahaha

edit: I passed out on the kitchen floor and slept there for a few hours :blackeye:.

I used to love Amaretto and Coke. I can't stand it now. I out and get Long Island Iced Teas. 5 Miller Lites and 5 Long Islands is enough to make me not remember my night.

i work at a bar that you can smoke in up here in williamsport. actually the cell block you can still smoke in up our way.

my friend was buying most of the night. there was a special, pay 30 and get beer and mid shelf mixed drinks from 9-12. it was fun.

im waiting for Wednesday where its dollar drinks and $5 pitchers

LOL. One of the last times I went to the bar, a friend had the honor of driving my drunk ass home in my G8 while playing games with his friend in a turbo Miata after only a $15 tab. In all honestly, I wasn't "tanked," but five tall ones in under an hour was enough for me to be in good spirits for a few hours. Good deal on drinks that night. :cool:

Last edited:
Last time I was really trashed was about a month and a half ago. A bunch of us from work went out to a local bar on a Friday night. All I remember is my supervisor kept telling one of the girls "Don't get him going!" She thought it was funny when I would pound a beer so I kept doing it. They say I had 3 pitchers, I was pretty well blasted. I got home only to find my cell phone was missing. I went all the way down to the bar, but my phone was not there either. I got back in the car and my phone was on the seat, I sat on it the entire time. All in all, it was a good night even though I don't remember everything.

id be happier if i wasnt spending all my money this week. ive decided that i am not going to the bars any longer other than for a couple hours on thursday and friday nights, tho i will be making bank at work this weekend

Good luck with that!

When i was living downtown I was at bars atleast 4 nights a week. Got to know all the staff at bar bleu plus a guy i knew from HS worked there. Drinks as soon as we got to the downstairs bar!

I hit up my local american legion usually if i go out. They have the most big screens and the cheapest beer. Not to mention i can stumble home afterward. Although since my daughter was born i have only been out a half dozen times this year. Its cheaper to get tanked at home anyways.
On a side note happy birthday to my daughter Morgan, Its was her first birthday today.

biggest bar tab ive ever had was $28.50 and that included 2 dozen wings... i average around $15 when i go out (except for the village, which is like $5).

-pregame every time
-get girls to buy you drinks
-goto dollar drink nights at the village
-flask

=P

The village...

lawlz. thats the only bar in lancaster I pretty much refuse to go to. I'd rather go to the dickyard then there.

hahah have you ever been there?? dollar drinks bro and more girls than the brickyard. back when i was single i went there like every other wednesday, id just stand near the dance floor (but not on it) and girls would pull me down, its so easy, id get mad numbers and never call any of them because... well... its the village. good times =)

oh and pizza at midnight......... sometimes i'd go at 11:50, get a few drinks before the special was over, eat 5 or 6 slices of pizza and just dance til 2.... good times lol

Back