• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS ((1st Quarter '10))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
This thread is only for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally.

There are a couple rules that need to be followed - read these rules BEFORE YOU POST :
  • NO PRICES !!!!!!!
  • NO REPLIES TO AN AD IN THIS THREAD , PLEASE ! Take it to PM's
  • DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE !!!!! Keep your ads simple & to the point .
  • PLEASE KEEP PICS DOWN TO A REASONABLE SIZE . If someone needs to see big pics , you can PM them to him/her

If you can't read & follow these simple rules , DON'T POST !

1) ST220 UIM with IAC and extra sensors
2) SVT UIM/'01 Cougar (same as later SVT) LIM
See classifieds for pics, need to send one in for the group buys, accepting offers.
-J

NICE TIRES
Set of 4 Toyo Z-rated A/S FZ4 215/45/17s. Great looking set of 4 tons of tread left.Low price. Listing for my brother, located in Toledo, OH but he will be visiting in Nov. and can bring them.
-J

1975 Honda CB125 Forsale, if you are interested PM me and I will let you know the details and a price.

I have for sale a Transmission out of a 98 csvt #417. 28k miles on car when pulled. under 2k on rebuild. Also comes with quaife lsd already installed. Was pulled for a broken shift tower bolt. Willing to sell as is or I can replace shift tower bolt. Also maybe willing to seperate diff and tranny.
More pics HERE
Oct09014.jpg

WTB: local SVT exhaust in good condition. Im looking for a cat too.. Cant have alot of mileage either.

Let me know!
I wanna see pictures too

WTB driver side front fender.

Looking for black. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, this time it's really for sale lol!

LG KU990 Cell Phone

5.0 megapixel camera (with flash, autofocus, and zoom), 2x 2gb micro SD cards, 1x 1gb micro SD card. All original packaging and hardware including usb cable, charger, headphone adapter and stylus.

Also includes a zagg invisible shield kit (not installed)

phone is unlocked...will work on any provider that uses sim cards. Plays mp3, divx video, etc.

best offer takes it...buyer pays shipping.

LG-NYX-1.jpg

lg-ku990-official.jpg

specs:

http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_ku990_viewty-2070.php

EDIT: i purchased a 2 year extended warranty when i bouhgt the phone, so there should be about 1 year left on it.

I am selling my 2000 tropic green SVT.
It's in good shape in and out and has about 125,500 miles on it.
The pics are too big for the thread, but they are up in the regular classified section and I have more if you want me to email them to you.
I am available almost anytime to show the car.

WTB: I'm looking for a good set of E1 (preferably) or E0. Can have some scratches, they'll be used with winter tires. If they're E1 in great condition, I may use them for my summer tires and use my existing ones for the winter.
Also, if you have a spare jack and bar, I'm looking for one too.
I can go pick them up.

selling my stock 2000 SVT catback and y-pipe. just came off the car a few days ago, with just over 100,000 miles on it

lookin for $xxx obo for SVT CAT back
and $xx obo offer for stock y-pipe.

and looking for local pickup also

I want some EO's close enough that I can pick them up my self and cost less than 1XX.xx dollars :shrug: wish me luck:rolleyes::help: or even some focus 16" rims would do

FS: stock 8 spoke SE Sport wheels with dunlop graspic snow tires. tires are shot. wheels will come with center caps.

also for sale is a 95 Se, see my classified post.

:cry:
My 06 Speed6 is up for sale. Details are:

2006 MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Whitewater Pearl
45,xxx
6 Speed Manual
2.3L TURBO
AWD
  • Tinted Windows
  • Leather Interior
  • 2-Tone White and Black
  • Bose Speaker system
  • In Dash 6 Disc CD Changer
  • Satellite Radio Ready
  • Traction Control
  • HID Headlights
  • Adjustable Healights (elevation)
  • Power Seat Fully adjustable with variable lumbar support
  • Dual Heated Seats
  • Auto Climate Control
  • Heated Mirrors
Clutch was replaced @ 31k due to TSB for type-A clutch
Vehicle has completed a PA inspection last week and is good until 11/2010
PICT0039800x600.jpg

0718081819.jpg

*Only stock silver rims come with it

WTB..for a Silver 00 SVT..Hood-fenders-trunk-bumpers

Im going to redo my sons 00 Silver SVT. I need front fenders,hood, trunk lid and both bumpers. He got hit by a deer :censored:and it screwed up the hood and both fender and scuffed up the bumper. Then he just got rearended :crazy:. That screwed up trunk lid and rear bumper. I would like Silver but cause we are going to paint it very soon any would do as long they are in good shape. Im in NJ. You can email me at ssstang67@aol.com with what you have and info. Pics would be great too Thanx Scott

Selling outter tinted tails, accordian tube, svt intake holder thing

PM me for prices/pictures or check out the classified!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back