• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

Interesting. There was a guy in Nazareth with a black SVT. Wonder if it's the same car? That one kinda disappeared so maybe he moved.
If it's the same one, he's not a member IIRC.

Hmmm... like I said, never saw it before that day, it looked a bit dirty and rough, so makes sense if it wasn't a CEGer's car lol...

Interesting. There was a guy in Nazareth with a black SVT. Wonder if it's the same car? That one kinda disappeared so maybe he moved.
If it's the same one, he's not a member IIRC.
I remember the one your talking about LUCA, its not that one. I remember the black one from Nazareth from years ago...so clean and if my mind serves me right it had a CF hood too. i loved that SVT sooo much. The one he seen i seen before, it looks a little beat and dirty.

Spotted some POS Black svt and a red Focus with gunmetal E1's at Watkins glen at some local dive Called Jerlando's :shrug:
P04-13-14_1629_zps44dc5987.jpg

:pGood to see you again Andy

Saw a T-Red E0 SVT parked at ABE Auto Salvage on Stefko Blvd in Allentown this afternooon... asked about the car, they said it was there as a "parts car". I tried to get the guy to sell it whole, since it was in really nice shape, but no dice. Guess another one bites the dust...

Saw a T-Red E0 SVT parked at ABE Auto Salvage on Stefko Blvd in Allentown this afternooon... asked about the car, they said it was there as a "parts car". I tried to get the guy to sell it whole, since it was in really nice shape, but no dice. Guess another one bites the dust...

I believe I saw that one when I went to NCC everyday. I saw it when it first came in over a year ago. Always wanted to stop but never did. It's the one off of Easton Ave just down from the Dunkin Donuts and the flower shop right? I just never realized it was an SVT. It had the spoiler I saw from the road so I thought it was just a regular contour.

Saw a T-Red CSVT pulling out of the Keansburg Boardwalk parking lot on Easter. It had a CEG sticker too
t red CSVT 2014042&#.jpg

Spotted a Silver frost 98-98.5 SVT. Had E0 ding guards and E1 wheels. Looked stock, but sounded a little louder than stock, but not much. Maybe I just don't stand outside of one enough to know what they're supposed to sound like. I waved to you and you waved back. hahaha

I saw him the other day as well at the paxton st/Cameron st redlight. I waived when I went through the light. Didn't see if he waived back.

uploadfromtaptalk1409706956602.jpg

If anyone notices, been sputtering in the Poconos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

Back