• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

Today I saw a black CSVT, not sure of the year as I barely caught it. I was on rt. 309 where if you turn left you get to Dorrance. Pretty much it was between the Stage Coach and Walden Park.

a wawa in east brunswick?:shocked: I had no clue we had them up in north jersey!! I know it is just a south jersey thing

there are starting to be more and more around here. there is 2 in East Brunswick (1 is a super wawa with gas) and I believe there is one is hillsborough as well

They tint them on the outside of the window now because the kids were licking through the tint on the inside.

Well, too many people were complaining about the kids getting shards of glass in their face. Leave it to society to ruin the fun.

Black CSVT near Lewisberry/New Cumberland?

Black CSVT near Lewisberry/New Cumberland?

I seen one drive past my house a few times these last couple weeks I been off work and it's a nice looking car and sounds good to. Just wondered if it was anybody on here.

I seen one drive past my house a few times these last couple weeks I been off work and it's a nice looking car and sounds good to. Just wondered if it was anybody on here.

I've see that one around New Cumberland as well.

I didnt realize that there was another person from NC on the boards. I'm currently not there cause of college. What do you have offroadford4x4?

Just picked up a silver 98 CSVT but you probably know my truck, seems everyone does in the area :laugh:

l_6b51d9ef103aba7cdbfd3a0f8d354bba.jpg

that really is a nice looking truck!

too bad it gets like... 15MPG?

you should post in the "whos who" thread and formally introduce yourself.... anyways... welcome to the NE section:cool:

Back