This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Northeast "Spotted" thread.

A member asked why not have a sticky for sightings in the Northeast area, instead of twenty threads by different people, and I thought it sounded like a cool idea, so here it is. I think you should include vehicle, color, when, and where it was seen.
    Scott
    '07 Mazdaspeed 3
    "The Dutchman"

Liking induction even more when it's forced.

I'll be the first :p ...

I saw a Silver Frost CSVT heading west into Wernersville this morning (2/19) at around 9:00 . Appeared to be a bone-stock E1 with no rear spoiler .
    ~~~~~~~~ Allen ~~~~~~~~
    ALOHA everyone !!

Comment

Spotted black CSVT in Lebanon

it was a black CSVT, i think a E1 going down 422 towards Meyerstown. anyone here?
      00 Contour SVT #1914 BLK/PT
      3L Hybrid, cam regrinds, MSDS, Quaife, NPG CAI, 17x7.5 MSR wheels, Hankook RS3 245/40s, D2s, tubular rear toe arms, BAT rear sway bar, 13" Cobra front brakes, 300mm FSVT rear brakes, CF Evo hood, Mirko. 2900lbs. 213whp/179wtq

Comment

i spotted a unicorn today with a bunch of midgets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SF SVT with EO wheels on 83 southbound in Harrisburg around 7:40am yesterday morning...
          2013 Explorer Sport 3.5 Ecoboost with Livernois Motorsport flash tuner
          2010 Hyundai Genesis 4.6L V8 w/Tech. Pkg slightly modded
          1999 Contour SVT - Tred and turbo

Comment

Originally posted by I8RICE View Post
            i spotted a unicorn today with a bunch of midgets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Why that's just ridiculous ... they're called "little people" , silly ;) !
            ~~~~~~~~ Allen ~~~~~~~~
            ALOHA everyone !!

Comment

someone should ban him for contaminating the integrity of this thread...

;)

Comment

ok I was driving around not long ago in the SVT going to wood ave in linden, and I see coming head on a black contour and I look closer, and it's an SVT, looked to be a white lady in it and it was a 98 had the E0 rims, so me I took the next turn quick, and turned around, and found her at the light, so I followed it for a bit, but then decided to back off, did not want her to think i was a stalker lol,

I dought your on here, but if so that was me in the T-red SVT contour

Comment

green one in lititz

saw a green one today in lititz parked at pizza hut. had short throw, exhaust and wheels. around 77XXX and a ti-83 calculator in the back yeah i was checking it out so what
                  Clear/Smoked Reflector GB is on hold. bigger things are happening. Hint they are used a night so you can see

Comment

did you lift up on the handles to see if the doors were locked, too?

Comment

Yeah he did and unfortunately it was locked, well unfortunately for Ian that is. He also forgot his coat hanger at home so he was out of luck.
                      Me:T-red 1998 Ford Contour SVT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378985
                      Dad:2000 Ford Mustang GT and a Ford F-250
                      Mom:2003 Lincoln Aviator
                      Brother:2004 Mazda 6

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by ilive4sports View Post
                          Yeah he did and unfortunately it was locked, well unfortunately for Ian that is. He also forgot his coat hanger at home so he was out of luck.
                          ill steal your car.
                          Clear/Smoked Reflector GB is on hold. bigger things are happening. Hint they are used a night so you can see

Comment

Originally posted by yamaha racer 686 View Post
                            ill steal your car.
                            You dont even know where my car is.
                            Me:T-red 1998 Ford Contour SVT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378985
                            Dad:2000 Ford Mustang GT and a Ford F-250
                            Mom:2003 Lincoln Aviator
                            Brother:2004 Mazda 6

Comment

Originally posted by ilive4sports View Post
                              You dont even know where my car is.
                              its in mountain top. cant be that hard to find :p

Comment

Working...
                              X