• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nick at Nite

CRGkart44

Is Cruising For A Bruising
how legit is the nick at nite line up..

Hour of Home Improvement.
Hour of George Lopez.
Hour of Family Matters.
more HI and GL
then the fresh prince of bel air

i love this shiz

Luvz me sum N@N. Their lineup is awesome for me and my late night tastes.

George Lopez is awesome.

"Man... I can' do NUtheeen"

They're all online, now.. I watch I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched all the time.. that and My Three Sons, Leave it To Beaver, Dennis The Menace, Mary Tyler Moore, the Odd Couple, etc...

i think i faintly remember those shows on N @ N. but...not really. ive always known them to be on TV Land. at least i know who more of the old farts are now

I'm still waiting for somebody to put SOAP back on reruns.

Three's Company is occasionally on TVLand at odd hours of the morning (2am, 3am, 4am). I got suckered into a marathon a few weekends ago, having never watched the show before. It's playing again Sunday morning 2-4am.

If Married With Children is playing, I'm apt to drop whatever I'm doing and sit on the sofa for a half hour.

I like the old reruns of Roseanne they play at 5:30 most mornings. I catch the end of it while I eat breakfast.
Lately they've been playing a lot of Family Matters at that hour, which I'm not fond of.

I didn't know there was a 5 am Mass.
I didn't even know there was a 5 am.
WHAT ELSE HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME???

man nike @ nite..is the bomb. Nothing like throwing it on while i get ready to fall asleep...2:00am rolls past..need to shut off...need to work at 8 am lol:crazy:

speaking of tv land I watch some old reruns of Hogans Heros a few nights ago haven't seen that in a long time

ahaha... owned. there are a few shows i like on TV land... but nick at nite.... you just cant beat it... i watch it every night till at least 130

Back