• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

black CSVT in Wernersville

We know it wasn't Aaron, his is a garage queen. ;)

I keep encouraging him to bring it out and take it on a cruise through the twisty roads near him but he's having none of it.
:shrug:
Grace needs to come out and play Aaron.

He named his car after the lady he bought it from. She was sad to see the SVT go and wanted to make sure Aaron was going to take care of her so he named the car appropriately.

She was at Carlisle two years ago, IIRC, and was touched that Aaron named the car after her. I was talking to her about it and she got teary. I think it's nice. :)

Leave Aaron alone you bullies. :D ;)

We know it wasn't Aaron, his is a garage queen. ;)

Yea, especially this time of the year with all the cinders on the road. :nonono: Luckily the SE has molded mudflaps, so they help to keep the snow and rock spray off the lower rocker panels and paint.

Grace needs to come out and play Aaron.

She gets to go for a spin around the block a few times a month when the weather is right. ;)

He named his car after the lady he bought it from. She was sad to see the SVT go and wanted to make sure Aaron was going to take care of her so he named the car appropriately.

She was at Carlisle two years ago, IIRC, and was touched that Aaron named the car after her. I was talking to her about it and she got teary. I think it's nice. :)

Yea, kind of a unfortunate story. Grace, the lady I bought the car from, was getting married and needed money for the wedding so the SVT had to go.

But, my dad and I keep in touch with Grace and her husband and have seen/ talked to them at the past 2 years at Carlisle. I think that Grace is just glad to see that the SVT is being taken car of and is not wrapped around a tree by the "kid" who bought it. :) Plus, she was thrilled to learn that it won 2 Carlisle awards also. :cool:

Leave Aaron alone you bullies. :D ;)

Yea, you betta step off... :laugh: ;)

I don't wanna know either.
Keep that between the two of you please. :)

Nice try, but we know what you meant, really. :)

Back