• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some live recordings of the country band

Good stuff! Your lead singer sounds like she's got a cold. But if I were in a bar tippin' a few cold ones, I'm sure I would definitely enjoy the performance. Hope that doesn't come off as a slam...like I said, good stuff.

Great guitar playing there Ryan. :cool:

I even managed to listen to the Country songs. Lead singer is better at singing the country, IMO. ;)

Thanks for posting these!

She is cute. Did you ask her out yet Ryan?

Lol she's married and the reason the band broke up is because she's pregnant. She wants to get back out but we have our doubts, plus there was a bit of a falling out between some of the members and the drummer at that last show (3/4 of those recordings).

Anyways, the other guitarist & I have put together another band with 2 other guys that we've both played with before. We're working on songs now and hope to be out playing by March/April, though we may do some open mic type acoustic gigs before that. Country is nice and all, but this new band is definitely going to rock.

That's right, you did say she was pregnant.
On to the next chick...

Good luck!

Rock-And-Roll.gif

Back