• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

i just keep feeling down.

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
So My car is even lower now...
Picked up a GLI valance for free to through it on (paint next week).
3194723651_9f2a4c26b1_b.jpg

3194794633_2f331dedf6.jpg
not even 1 key fob off the ground. I scrape everywhere and officially have to park way away from my buildings cause I am too afraid to try to get over the speed bumps after my first attempt.
The best part is this is my winter height (Raised up) so we will see how much i scrape come summer with the nicer wheels and lower coils.

I miss real winters though up where you all are.. I dont think its snowed a drop down here in MD which is why this is possible.

2845890956_ee1a822600_o.jpg

The orginal plate i applied for. It got all the way to the shipping department before some one realized and called me.

Bastards

Love the plate!
Damn that's low. :shocked:
Every time I see your car it makes me want my VW back.
Buy my neighbor's bug! :D

Love the plate!
Damn that's low. :shocked:

Its gonna be lower
Every time I see your car it makes me want my VW back.
But its so Ugly right now, i cant wait till summer

Buy my neighbor's bug! :D

You keep telling me to buy your nieghbors :Insert aircooled VW:.

What year bug condition and price? I got a good tax refund and am considering a Mk2 or an old Aircooled VW.

I put the year in the other thread. IIRC, 72. I'll have to go back and check but they've owned it since new.
I guess I should get you some pictures, that might help too. I'll work on that.
She's open to offers. ;)

As far as I remember there is no visible rust. I will get some pictures in a few days. It's going too bloody cold outside so I'll wait until it warms up a bit. ;)
If her husband knows someone is interested in the car, he'll bug (pun intended) her to sell it. She doesn't ever drive it, at least let someone get some enjoyment out of it.

Id love to buy it i aint got a ton of $ so let me know what about they are looking to get for it, a large range is good.

But yes def tell the husband.

I'll talk to her in a few days and when I see Keith, I'll tell him. :)

Plans are changing again sounds like it will only be on long enough to get paint then i will be getting a different bumper. Awsome deal and the correct color. Example new front end.

CIMG5165.jpg

calendarshotps6.jpg

Thoughts?

Back