• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fat Tax

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
anybody else think New Yorks new "FAT TAX" is a load of horse :censored::censored::censored::censored: according to the video on this page http://usfoodpolicy.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-york-state-fat-tax.html if ya just drink milk instead of suger soda the world will be all better ah:nonono: I drink a lot of milk all skim and only drink diet soda (I like the taste better) but mostly just drink water and I know I'am still overweight:blackeye:

acctually, milk is bad for people if you drink too much of it. for men only i think i may be wrong. but you should only have 8oz of skim milk everyday. no more than that.

but yeah.. if fat tax is gehy. i mean if you wanna be fat... who really cares. the govt really should tax you on one product just because it isnt "diet". it really doesnt make sense.

but obeisety is a problem in america. but its not becasue of soda. its because we as a culture is generally lazy. and damn McDonalds. a lot of countries dont have Mcdonalds and they have to walk or ride a bike to work or where ever it is they may go.

its funny i was reading an article on the Nissan GT-R. They have to make the seats in the cars they import here wider to fit the fat american ass.

i like the idea behind the fat tax....however i don't know how effective its going to be....though i've been wrong before(insanse price of cigarettes,and the ban on indoor smooking in bars,restaurants for example) as <--that really reduced the number of people who smoke here

I believe our country has the largest population of overweight people in the world...might not be a bad idea :shrug: but I am not sure if it will work, either.

its funny i was reading an article on the Nissan GT-R. They have to make the seats in the cars they import here wider to fit the fat american ass.

I can surely believe that.

Great idea NY... encourage people to drink more artificial sweeteners. Because those have been proven to be soooo healthy for you.

Great idea NY... encourage people to drink more artificial sweeteners. Because those have been proven to be soooo healthy for you.

Exactly. They picked something so :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing stupid. It is theorized that artificial sweeteners are actually WORSE for you than high fructose corn syrup! Awesome work New York!

Back