• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Snow.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
For once I actually like it.

boredome.jpg

I'll probably have more tomorrow since we've gotten about 5" so far.

thats funny I saw a car doing that very same pose on my way home tonight , only not on purpose

Hahaha. I love 4WD. I seem to never get stuck. although my cheapo tires like to spin under normal driving on a flat surface in this stuff. :laugh:

speaking of flat, that left rear tire could use some air it seems

We got about 2.5 inches of snow here. :zzz:

Still didn't put the car back together? I thought you painted the bumper pieces and parts for over the wheel well?

We got about 2.5 inches of snow here. :zzz:

Still didn't put the car back together? I thought you painted the bumper pieces and parts for over the wheel well?

Yeah but the liner started to chip because I didn't take the flares off in the first place.

We probably got about 6-8" over the whole weekend. The SVT didn't move from the driveway, but we did have some fun drivin' around in Pandora (my wife's 94 Toyota 4x4.) :laugh:

I had the SVT out of the garage on Friday, it was nice out and I missed driving it.
Ripped around the neighborhood a bit and then plugged the battery maintainer back in and tucked her in for a few more weeks for storage.

I still haven't used my new snow thrower. :( I'm itching to try out the power steering on it. I knew if we bought a new one that it wouldn't snow enough to use it this year.

I can't even take either of mine out if I wanted to ... well the turbo kinda since it is parked in a private community .... I suspended the insurance so they are not allowed on the road until I reinstate the insurance ... and that would be in April .....

I had the SVT out of the garage on Friday, it was nice out and I missed driving it.
Ripped around the neighborhood a bit and then plugged the battery maintainer back in and tucked her in for a few more weeks for storage.

that's almost exactly what I do with mine...always takes a few minutes to get used to it, but when do, I really miss driving it and wish I drove it more often.

Back