• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

salmonella outbreak in lancaster?

JnCsvt

CEG'er
Saw it on the news tonight..

This is the second time ive been sick in the past 2 weeks with salmonella symptoms.... No health insurance though, so i guess ill deal.

Anyone else been sick recently?

Well i just started with a new company, so i have a 6 month wait till it kicks in

and 2 weeks ago was kfc. and this week was cafe chuckles

wow - 2 outbreaks that close together would quickly persuade me to eat canned food straight for 6 months. :eek:

chuckles?

bwahahahahahaha

Thats right down the street from where I work. We used to go there once a week since my boss loves eating there but I haven't gone recently. Looks like thats for the best!

wow - 2 outbreaks that close together would quickly persuade me to eat canned food straight for 6 months. :eek:

lol i was happy to get over it the first time... then i just got sick again.. but its hard to make time to eat at home since i work so far.

And apparently the news was wrong earlier... this afternoon they said 'outbreak'

tonight on wgal they said 2 cases in lancaster :crazy:

And I do love cafe chuckles... prolly wont stop me from eating there. The wings are great.

And apparently the news was wrong earlier... this afternoon they said 'outbreak'

tonight on wgal they said 2 cases in lancaster :crazy:

There are a lot of cases all over the northeast and the rest of the country though.
That's probably why you first heard "outbreak"

College can be fun.

Where do you go anyway?

I went to
cough stevens tech cough lol
hey me too, i was glad when i got out of there, too many girls on campus... distracting me, they were all smokin hot too
It would probably be a good idea to get some...

hey aaron i dont have any either, i think i just got kicked off my moms thing, turned 22, let me barrow some of your insurance if i need it haha

If you are a full-time student you should still be covered under your mom's health insurance until you are 23 or cease to become full-time.
That's how most insurance companies operate.

If you are a full-time student you should still be covered under your mom's health insurance until you are 23 or cease to become full-time.
That's how most insurance companies operate.
dunno, but i got a letter saying i was kicked off, been full time for 4 and a half years now, hahah, just hoping the old appendix hangs in there
that is how they work but no more college for us.

What were you in the tech for millertime?
business, what a joke, how bout you?
i go to penn tech in williamsport

i love the park city food. the pizza and the Chinese is great!

yesssss, the chinese places are bangin, my girlfriend hates it when i drive to the mall cause i always park at the food court so i can get free samples on the way in, and then again on the way out.

Back