• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Did everyone suddenly get lives?

Oh come on, someone wants to take a nice vacation to CT, right?
;)

True. To much sand and crap on their roads too. :(

When we got back from CT I had to take the floor mats (heavy duty rubber ones) out of the Exploder and wash them, they were caked with sand. Then it got a good vacuuming.
That would be irritating to have sand all over your car all the time. :( I guess we get more salt residue around here but I'd rather that than sand.

When we got back from CT I had to take the floor mats (heavy duty rubber ones) out of the Exploder and wash them, they were caked with sand. Then it got a good vacuuming.
That would be irritating to have sand all over your car all the time. :( I guess we get more salt residue around here but I'd rather that than sand.
hmmmm salt corrosive:mad: =:cry:///sand dirty and abrasive :mad: =:blackeye:

They use salt too. I was just referring to the amount of sand that was inside my car. Much more than the salt residue that I normally get around here.
Either way= :( :cry: Both make a mess of things.

Seriously. I don't mind cleaning out the car but this was just nasty. Thank goodness for those heavy rubber mats!

It would take a beating.
I have a heavy duty mat in the back of the Explorer too. All of my Explorer's had them.

Back