• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Did everyone suddenly get lives?

yup. been moving my things from my apartment to my house all week. worked at a first night event again this year. and its back to work monday.

I need a job to have a life...or for unemployment to get their :censored::censored::censored::censored: in gear and get me my money. 4-6 week wait my ass!

Still alive...

..damn cars...

Caprice + oil change = wth bad tie rod...

then wth...the waterpump is dripping...

needless to say I've been sitting around doing nothing because well its all can afford to do. :nonono:

Snowboarding, spending money on the computer and switching back and forth between schools. That's where I've been.

Work and we're putting together a new band. Rock/Classic Rock/Blues. Should be fun!

Plus the past weeks any free time I needed to put into the calendar.

Still haven't changed my wheel bearing or fixed the paint.

I'm still a loser:shrug:

I'll keep you company, but not "that" way.

But seriously, doesn't CEG usually slow down a bit in the winter any way?

ive been busy working on products for the car, building surfboards, having a sort of social life along with snowboarding and actually going surfing.

im trying to make a grand so i can go on spring break

Work and we're putting together a new band. Rock/Classic Rock/Blues. Should be fun!

Nice! Record something so we can hear it.

I'm still a loser:shrug:

Tell us something we don't already know. ;)

But seriously, doesn't CEG usually slow down a bit in the winter any way?

No, we never slow down.

Sorry, I temporarily quit CEG.

That's what she said. You can't quit, won't happen. :D

...having a sort of social life.

Ian's got a girlfriend. :) Details? When do we get to meet her?
We promise not to scare her off.

I'm skeerd. Country music gives me the shakes and then I have to run away. :laugh: But, since you're in the band, I'll take a listen. :) Do you have the recording on your computer? Can you email or PM it to me?

I'm skeerd. Country music gives me the shakes and then I have to run away. :laugh: But, since you're in the band, I'll take a listen. :) Do you have the recording on your computer? Can you email or PM it to me?

Ahh I forgot to get the files off my home computer. I will... and I'll host them on my webspace.

CEG doesn't really slow down in the winter, but it definitely always gets less dramatic.

Back