• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Holy :censored::censored::censored::censored:...

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
I just got a call from my co-worker that I sold 609 to...she's gone for good. :mad:
He didn't go into detail, but he said he lost control and it flipped onto the drivers side. :cry:

Well that didn't last long... :nonono:

Sorry to hear that Glenn. At least you know that #609 was better taken care of under your ownership.

No, it didn't last very long. I'm pissed for selling it now...but I'm not because of how much fun I've already had with the Cherokee.

Lost control...hmm, wonder why?

I didn't even realize you sold it until just a short while ago, I'm sorry to hear about this :(

What the ... :shocked:

Sad, sad day. :cry:

Tell him I'll buy it back from the insurance co., seriously.

That sucks! That car was gorgeous too! I'm sure it had its imperfections, but don't they all?

Oh well, hopefully it goes to someone on here!

That sucks! That car was gorgeous too! I'm sure it had its imperfections, but don't they all?

Oh well, hopefully it goes to someone on here!

that car was so clean... :cry:

very sorry to hear glenn. definitely buy that car back from the guy and part it out.

edit: heres some pics

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about this Glenn. It was a great looking SVT. Anytime I hear about this it makes me wonder about my old SVT and how it's doing.

Sorry to hear about this Glenn. It was a great looking SVT. Anytime I hear about this it makes me wonder about my old SVT and how it's doing.

got a VIN? I'll run you a carfax. It's not always helpful, but it does leave some clues sometimes.

sorry to hear about the car, Glen. I guess it was just too much car for him to handle. :rolleyes:

Damn man. TGO is going to get pissed. Did your dumbass friend take any pix? Maybe it is salvageable, or like others stated, partable? LAME. Another reason why I won't be selling my SVT.

i have no words. this is the sum of all fears...goodbye old friend :nonono:

who does the registry? someone should contact him and tell him it's totalled.

a moment of silence....

6201b.jpg

6201a.jpg

nychris2.jpg

DYNO PIC (plz notice the parking brake = on)

carondyno.jpg

6.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

PICT0270.jpg

Last edited:
Back