• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I Get Parts in Junkyards

FrancisPennysac

Veteran CEG'er
Ok guys so I go to some junkyards in the local areas and there seems to be a good deal of stuff to pick from.. If you guys need anything particular let me know...and if I can grab it and verify it works n such I will take them... I won't ship you wheels or something large but id be happy to grab sunroof gears, SHIFTER CABLES, interior pieces, dash pieces, minor engine pieces, simple stuff that may be broken on your car and your looking to replace.

In example I know where there was a 00tour with traction control on v6, fully loaded.. rotting away.. in the same yard a SVT w MNB interior, and a 95 tour mtx-4cycl all have pretty good parts on them yet.. and they seem to be in rather good shape on the insides..

I pulled a set of brand new headlight buckets for my Mystique and it looks a million times better it cost me 50$ for the headlights... online new buckets are literally 190$ (wtf?!?)

Anyways because I am such a cool guy if there is anything you guys need let me know and ill do my best to get it.. I only ask you pay me the cost of the part (ill include a recite) and cover the cost to ship it to yourself.

These cars are harder and harder to find parts for if you in the middle of nowhere.. I have access to about 10 yards...

good deal man! i called no less than 4 junkyards in my area, not a single one even had a contour...

i would be interested in a sunroof gear if you find one.

I need a black SVT bumper... And what's cool is ur closely I can drive to you. My lower engine mount isn't screwed in the whole way, I think the bolts are bent as they are somehow crooked, the heads of the bolts are small with no washer. I don't even drive the car it scares me like that I can feel it n the wheel and when shifting... I may need some misc parts? There still one with traction control? On an SVT? You mean like a quafie differential?

Back