FAP Auto Powder Coating, Parts and Services - NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAP Auto Powder Coating, Parts and Services - NJ

I am offering powder coating for anyone looking for it. Feel free to check out some of our work on Instagram and Facebook. MY CSVT is still sleeping unfortunately but cozy in a garage until I have space for it in the shop to bring it up. Hoping that will happen sometime this year. I can be contacted via pm, email, phone, social media, etc. Email: sales@fapauto.com Phone: 404 480-0327 Address: 200B Federal Blvd Carteret, NJ 07008
    Pics of some of the work below:

Dont have a ton of pics on my photobucket but feel free to ask me if you need anything or have any questions.

I miss you guys and my car. Hope to see you guys around!

Amyn
    '99 (Mystichrome Bay) CSVT - 0532 - I can finally say that my car is a car again!!! www.facebook.com/fapauto - www.fapauto.com

Good for you man!
    *CLICK HERE ---> 1995 SE 3L WITH MATCHING TRAILER <--- CLICK HERE*
    30 Contour / Mystiques and counting......

Comment

Thanks Joe! How's everything been going on in your part of the woods?
      '99 (Mystichrome Bay) CSVT - 0532 - I can finally say that my car is a car again!!! www.facebook.com/fapauto - www.fapauto.com

Comment

Bump. Come check us out!

200B Federal Blvd Carteret, NJ 07008

Comment

I checked out the site and it looks very nice! Just curious as I get back into all things contour over the next year, how much would be be for a set of valve covers and/or per tire rim?
          Stallion"---1998.5 Contour SVT #5736 in Ebony Black/Midnight Blue ***8/28/13 3L style!*** Build/swap HERE!!!
          "Chloe"---1997 Plymouth Neon in Deep Amethyst Pearlcoat
          "Blueberry" ---2005 Saturn Vue in Blue
          "Lassie" ---2010 Taurus Limited in Candy Red

Comment

Working...
          X