• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Turkey Day 🍗

Right back at ya . My little helper lended a hand getting the turkey ready this morning . Here's a couple pics of my bird right before we tossed it iin the oven :

Yup - it is what it looks like ;) . I'm tellin' ya ... bacon makes EVERYTHING better !!

Wow...i wish I could've tried a piece. Looks good. Do u have any pictures of it done?...by that time though its hard to think about anything but eating!

LOL - that's exactly what happened ! I was carving it up when I realized I should've taken some pics . I guess there's always next year :) . Oddly enough , it was my first time doing the bacon-turkey deal . It was super moist , and a bit smokey-tasting (as you can imagine) . I have a feeling it'll be my normal method from here on out .

Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow! That looks great. Might have to give that a try.I'm not a turkey fan so we had ham, not really a fan of that either. LOL!
Tell Marie that my nails are black with silver sparkles. :)

Wow, looks like a CEG Thanksgiving at Allen's place next year! Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll and hope you have a safe holiday weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow! That looks great. Might have to give that a try.I'm not a turkey fan so we had ham, not really a fan of that either. LOL!
Tell Marie that my nails are black with silver sparkles. :)

You'll have to try the bacon bird - pretty good . I've had so many re-heats , even I'M sick of it though , lol ! Marie loves your fancy-schmancy nails !

Wow, looks like a CEG Thanksgiving at Allen's place next year! Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll and hope you have a safe holiday weekend!

I'd have to clear that with bridey before I have everyone over for thanksgiving , lol !

Back