Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Day 🍗

Happy Thanksgiving to the Northeast!!
    1999 SVTC #2196 of 2760, Black/Tan, 76,xxx miles....modified http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/...ps667a0b68.jpg 2003 Lincoln Aviator AWD, Metallic TRed/Tan, 156,xxx miles...the D.D.

Right back at ya . My little helper lended a hand getting the turkey ready this morning . Here's a couple pics of my bird right before we tossed it iin the oven :

Yup - it is what it looks like ;) . I'm tellin' ya ... bacon makes EVERYTHING better !!
    ~~~~~~~~ Allen ~~~~~~~~
    ALOHA everyone !!

Comment

Wow...i wish I could've tried a piece. Looks good. Do u have any pictures of it done?...by that time though its hard to think about anything but eating!
      1999 SVTC #2196 of 2760, Black/Tan, 76,xxx miles....modified http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/...ps667a0b68.jpg 2003 Lincoln Aviator AWD, Metallic TRed/Tan, 156,xxx miles...the D.D.

Comment

LOL - that's exactly what happened ! I was carving it up when I realized I should've taken some pics . I guess there's always next year :) . Oddly enough , it was my first time doing the bacon-turkey deal . It was super moist , and a bit smokey-tasting (as you can imagine) . I have a feeling it'll be my normal method from here on out .
        ~~~~~~~~ Allen ~~~~~~~~
        ALOHA everyone !!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!
          Wow! That looks great. Might have to give that a try.I'm not a turkey fan so we had ham, not really a fan of that either. LOL!
          Tell Marie that my nails are black with silver sparkles. :)
          Christine

2019 Ford Edge ST
          www.velossatechdesign.com

2000 Ford SVT Contour #1412

1998 Ford SVTContour #2059. 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012- SOLD
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

Comment

Wow, looks like a CEG Thanksgiving at Allen's place next year! Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll and hope you have a safe holiday weekend!
            00 Contour SVT #1914 BLK/PT
            3L Hybrid, cam regrinds, MSDS, Quaife, NPG CAI, 17x7.5 MSR wheels, Hankook RS3 245/40s, D2s, tubular rear toe arms, BAT rear sway bar, 13" Cobra front brakes, 300mm FSVT rear brakes, CF Evo hood, Mirko. 2900lbs. 213whp/179wtq

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!
              Wow! That looks great. Might have to give that a try.I'm not a turkey fan so we had ham, not really a fan of that either. LOL!
              Tell Marie that my nails are black with silver sparkles. :)
              You'll have to try the bacon bird - pretty good . I've had so many re-heats , even I'M sick of it though , lol ! Marie loves your fancy-schmancy nails !

Wow, looks like a CEG Thanksgiving at Allen's place next year! Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll and hope you have a safe holiday weekend!
              I'd have to clear that with bridey before I have everyone over for thanksgiving , lol !

~~~~~~~~ Allen ~~~~~~~~
              ALOHA everyone !!

Comment

Whoa! A turkey made out of pig! Happy belated Tday!

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 1999 Honda VT600CD2 1923 T Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by PeppermintPatty View Post
                  Whoa! A turkey made out of pig! Happy belated Tday!

And I ate way too much turkey ... so I guess I'm the pig , LOL !!
                  ~~~~~~~~ Allen ~~~~~~~~
                  ALOHA everyone !!

Comment

Working...
                  X