• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#49, where's my superchip?

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
you using it? or no? if not, i want it back so i can sell her off! im probably going to pick up chris's ProFlo maf with the cash. thanks dude! :)

Sitting on a table at my house. Doesn't work for my car or my brothers. You can come grab whenever. Or I could meet you there, but my car got hit the other night so I don't want to drive it that much until it gets fixed :nonono:.

FYI you need to remove the computer and remove the clear coating on the computer connector for the superchip to work. Use some sand paper and lightly sand down the coating until the contacts turn a brass color. If you did that and it still doesn't work I'm not sure what's up.

It already had the cover off and I'm pretty sure the previous owner had a chip in it. When I put the chip in the car didn't even start. Once I removed it everything was fine and working again.

The ECU code did not match the code that the chip was burned for.

it didnt match the code on mine either but i put it in, it ran fine. i may have had clear on the ecu still though

Back