• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
This thread is for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally. Please read the following guidelines BEFORE YOU POST. You may also refer to the general forum classifieds rules by clicking this link.

• Per forum rules, prices may not be listed.
  • Please refrain from any replies to the seller/buyer within this thread. Instead, contact them via private message for more information.
  • Keep your ads simple & to the point, and do not change the subject line.
    Be sure to distinguish between a want to buy (WTB) posting, for sale (FS) or trade posting.
  • Once a transaction has been completed in full (all parties paid and goods transfered), please pm Elky or Brapple to remove the listing.
  • As a reminder, this thread is meant for New England locals' classified ads only. I will delete any postings made by "non-local" members.
    That's not to say that non-locals can't initiate transactions with the sellers/buyers who post to this thread, though. Every seller/buyer can make the call whether or not they want to do business with a non-local buyer/seller.
  • Please post all information for items for sale or wanted if providing an ebay or craigslist link. This classified thread isn't for posting ebay or craigslist links to find out if anyone knows more about an item. Please create a new thread when looking for information.
  • If any other issues arise that need attention in this thread, please pm me to resolve the issues

Last edited:
WTB
I'm looking for a front pass. door panel.
My handle bezel is busted, might as well just get a whole new panel! I have cranks n power locks

Last edited by a moderator:
FS - Thule Roof Rack, fairing, locks, bars and tempo fit kit
FS - SE Ford front end cover
FS - 1 sets of stock V6 exhaust manifolds
FS - pre98 hvac/radio bezel
FS - pre98 arm rest, grey cloth
FS - pre98 Mystique crome strip, 95% perfect
FS: 2 post 98 dash clocks, both w/harness, one has pats led

Last edited:
WTB: Clean headlights!

WTS: Silver Frost trunk lid (4 dime-sized dings.. mebe good to cover w/ spoiler?)

real cheap, i just want the space back in my shed!

Tires - Gone

Last edited:
I too would like to clear some space.
Off the top of my head:

FS:

- Used Blue Superchip - burned by KKM for a 95 Zetec 5 speed manual. With original box and instructions.
- Used V6 gauge cluster (has tac.). Not all bulbs are still in it.
- New BAT sway bar bushings. two 20 mm and two 16 mm bushings.
- Used pre-98 Contour headlights. They could use some sanding/polishing due to age
- New Motorcraft waterpump for a Zetec, with gasket.

Some pics here. More pics can be provided upon request.

Last edited:
SVT part out

SVT part out

Hey guys, I can't afford to fix the SVT any time soon and I want my insurance rates to come back down before I get a third car so I'm forced to part out the SVT for now. Let me know if you guys need anything. I also posted in the general classifieds forum. For those that don't know, the car was a black 99 svt that got rear-ended about a year ago. It has:

- konis and b+g springs
- b+m shifter w/couger knob
- brullen exhaust
- sho-shop y
- bat rsb
- cai
- fsvts 5-spokes with proxes4
- udp pulley

let me know if you need anything.

Just looking to clean up the loose ends on my car...

WTB: 1 E1 Center Cap
WTB: SVT shift knob
WTB: Stock rear mesh, or complete set of aftermarket mesh

Free: 98+ Drivers side sail panel

WTB: set of headlights...i use to do fiberglass work back in highschool and worked for a few marinas while in highschool so i would like to attempt some fiberglass eyelids, anyone who wants to donate a set(so i can use them as a mold) will get a free set if they come out nice (yes its a gamble, haha) :) if someone lets em go cheap ill hook them up with a great price on a pair...let me know guys, thanks!

FS Used passenger side engine mount 60k of use.
FS Drivers side transmission mount 60k of use.

Another WTB...

The crack in my rear bumper is getting worse and most likely won't be able to be fixed. I'm looking for ANY rear bumper cover. Pre98 Contique, 98+ Contique, or even SVT (like that'll happen) rear bumper cover. It would be nice if it was Midnight Red (pre98 only IIRC)...saves the effort of painting...

FS:
- used KKM intake for Duratec engine. Original instructions and stickers also available.

pictures provided upon request

Last edited:
FOR SALE:

-PCM for 98 SVT
(code: RJL1)
-2 SVT stock rear mesh
-2 stock SVT cone-shape intakes
-Wiper Cowl
-Set of post-98 tail lights
-Reflector bar
-Coil pack
(not sure how many miles on it. Worked when i removed it though)
-SVT splash gaurd
-2 NEW E0 front brake calipers
(were painted Duplicolor RED but then sat around and got moved around, so they need to be repainted.)
-Rear Strut Tower Brace
(Not sure what brand. It's Red!)
-UDP

Last edited:
WTBBBBB

Pre98 cupholders! I just can't deal with mine anymore! Either the updated ones, or the dual ones in better condition...

98 contour parts car

98 contour parts car

non svt. it's a guy i work with. heres his ad

Parts only.... 2.5 liter (6cyl) automatic approx. 120k, newer tires, body is in decent shape. Silver w/gray cloth interior.

Engine doesn't turn over, I think its just the AC compressor. Not worth fixing, but lots of good parts.

he said he was looking for $500 or so, but he's taking offers

Back