• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Invitation to SHO meet

dynodon

Be Gentle I'm New Here
If you can't get enough of the Grand Rapids, MI area during Spring Zing, then plan to join the SHO Taurus group in Kalamazoo, MI July 16-19, 2007.

You are all welcome to our track day at Grattan Raceway that Wednesday the 18th. That is just north of Grand Rapids. A great track with challenging turns including a 24 degree banked 180! Also they have an outdoor swimming pool, to cool your head after a long session.

Then on Thursday the 19th we have rented US 131 dragway for a full day of time trials and trophy runs. We have a couple SHO classes, but also a NON-SHO class where you can race for a trophy, and that winner gets to go against the overall SHO winner for bragging rights.

We have some great drives planned too, so if you like great car events, I hope you will consider joining us, as the Contours are welcome.

Check it out at:

http://www.shoclub.com

Thanks
Don Mallinson
President
SHO Club

Same here, I would love to go but having it during the week just kills it for me, and unfortunately many others too. I was able to make it to the one in Madison a few years ago just because I was between jobs at the time, but I'm afraid that's the only one I'll ever experience.....​

CEG'ers that come to an event or two and help us SHO guys out, may stop by my hotel room for free honorary beers....and naked women. Lots of them.

Okay, so I can't guarantee the part about naked women, but you guys are a hoot.

I might be game. Maybe Todd, sharkey and I will make a grattan appearance.

Where are you guys stayin at?

I talked with Don about this at breakfast this morning. He said he currently has about 60 cars for the track day, but not one from outside the SHO Club even though he invited people from many other groups.

If you're wanting to do the track day at Grattan, be sure to get in touch with him asap.

Back