• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All Ford Nationals in Carlisle Pa, who's goin??

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Just wondering way ahead of time as to who all is going to the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle Pennsylvania??? i know im going and showing the mostly all stock Mystique.

Looks like this is going to be June 6th-8th.... Again Im never sure if I would be attending But I will try my best. It really depends on the way everything is going on at that time....

But I will try to come as i missed out on this one last year!!!

- amyn

I would like to come out this year. Especially since I probably won't make it to SZ. Its only a 4hr drive

I'll be there. Fords and good cheer. Not to be missed. Also, Yuengling lager on draught is always a treat. :cool:

I'll be there. Fords and good cheer. Not to be missed. Also, Yuengling lager on draught is always a treat. :cool:
horrible beer
yuengling_icon.png
=
puke.gif

i plan on attending for sure,whether its w/you guys or the probe guys:shrug:

I hope to finally make it out this year. My buddy is a big Merkur enthusiast, and former SVT Contour owner and he's been trying to drag me out for 2-3 years now.

I hope to finally make it out this year. My buddy is a big Merkur enthusiast, and former SVT Contour owner and he's been trying to drag me out for 2-3 years now.

Cool, hope you can make it Tony. It's a definitely a fun weekend for the Ford enthusiast!
thumbsup.gif

Back